Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2015, 10:36:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
356156 Posts in 14463 Topics by 2262 Members
Latest Member: Yoru
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  WiiU
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WiiU  (Read 4759 times)
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 11:11:10 PM »

Deus Ex is on Wii U?

I loved that game a lot. It wasn't perfect but man I loved leveling up my dude.

timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 09:51:49 AM »

Human Revolution is yeah. Not the original, although that'd be pretty great. Probably in my top 5 games of all time, the original Deus Ex. Perhaps the best level design in any RPG ever.
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 12:46:57 AM »

I hate Toad but Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker is so cute and fun.

The colors are amazing. I'd love to blaze and play
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 03:27:20 PM »

Splatoon is looking incredible in the art department too. Niintendo really are the best when it comes to giving their ideas a definitive character.
OrsonFury

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 01:10:13 PM »

I hate Toad but Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker is so cute and fun. The colors are amazing. I'd love to blaze and play

I know many aren't huge fans of paid DLC... I know I'm not, but if you register a Toad amiibo with your Wii U you can then unlock "pixel toad" in Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker in a "hide and seek" style.

I can't wait to devour Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) and Fire Emblem IF (3DS).
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 10:48:34 PM »

The new Mario Kart DLC pack came out today and it is excellent. Nearly all the tracks are complete, winners. My two favorite Super Circuit tracks have been reimagined, I can play as Isabelle, I can race through Animal Crossing and Big Blue, the chaos of Baby Park returns. Just fantastic. I honestly hope they do more DLC packs for this game every now and then, but if this and the first pack are all there will be, I'm satisfied. Great stuff.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 11:32:05 PM »

I can play as Isabelle

Temptation intensifying.

Oh wait, Mario Kart?!

You tell 'em, Isabelle. We don't need this shit.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”

I Draw Stuff Sometimes
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 07:45:08 AM »

The new Mario Kart DLC pack came out today and it is excellent. Nearly all the tracks are complete, winners. My two favorite Super Circuit tracks have been reimagined, I can play as Isabelle, I can race through Animal Crossing and Big Blue, the chaos of Baby Park returns. Just fantastic. I honestly hope they do more DLC packs for this game every now and then, but if this and the first pack are all there will be, I'm satisfied. Great stuff.

It's incredible isn't it. Even better than the first pack imo. Animal Crossing (which I've never actually played but now want to), Big Blue and then that Toy Story type level are 3 of the best tracks in the game.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 09:47:58 PM »

I am hoping they will do some more battle mode tracks eventually... hubby and I love going online and battling things out, but the lack of tracks is making it start to lose luster.
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 06:50:54 PM »

I am hoping they will do some more battle mode tracks eventually... hubby and I love going online and battling things out, but the lack of tracks is making it start to lose luster.

Have you actually played that terrible battle mode then? I rolled my eyes and quit within about a minute.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »

We like it. There was a big overhaul at some point, did you play around the time the game first came out? I hear it was problematic then.
Nel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2015, 01:56:00 AM »

I think the problems more in that you have to battle on the race tracks instead of actual battle arenas like they used to have. Unless they added some?
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 04:32:20 PM »

We like it. There was a big overhaul at some point, did you play around the time the game first came out? I hear it was problematic then.

I got the game at Christmas and played the battle mode once then and never again. What changes were added to the original release?
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 10:21:29 PM »

A mini map really helped, since you can see where people are instead of driving aimlessly around in circles not knowing where people are.

I do wish they did make some battle mode arena tracks to vary things up a bit. It was cool to have some race track battles, but having both would create more variety.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: