Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 02:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335279 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Zelda Musou
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Zelda Musou  (Read 5869 times)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2014, 04:36:11 PM »

gender swap link? i can has?

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2014, 08:16:46 PM »

The game is truly phenomenal! I only played three levels (and after those, I'm still in the game's "prologue") but those three levels felt a lot better than anything in a Dynasty Warriors game I"ve played. So far the missions are structured better with less confusing objectives than I was getting in my time with DW8.

My favorite feature is the weaknesses. Its' a bit like DWs weakness feature where you have a gauge to attack through before unleashing a special move. The winning difference is that instead of just relying on having the right weapon type, taking advantage of an enemy's weakness involves dodging a specific attack or using a specific tool at a specific time, much like battles in regular Zelda games.

The only negatives I have right now are the inability to use the classic controller in single player (I hate having the right thumbstick above the buttons), and the material aspect, where the game throws a gazillion normal rarity materials at you even though the most a single badge needs is 3 of one material.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2014, 12:22:05 AM »

gender swap link? i can has?

Apparently even THEY know the internet was buzzing about that.  Fingers crossed? It'd probably be the biggest surprise from the series....ever?

Anyways: Do want.  Gotta wait till pay day though

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2014, 01:28:59 PM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/30/see-cia-whats-inside-hyrule-warriors-first-dlc-pack/

So here are the deets on the first DLC pack. Seems that Epona was probably the most interesting thing about the pack after all as the rest involves the original characters. I guess the Master Quest version of Adventure Mode is neat but the new costumes are spoilers in regards to what's up with Cia.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2014, 06:39:55 AM »

So today is when I have been hearing that the first two DLCs (freebie and Master Quest) are hitting the U.S. So yay! New characters to complete when I am still working on getting third weapons for everyone else! x_x

But seriously I am loving the heck out of this game. I'm actually kind of amazed because I am not getting tired of it despite the many many hours I have put into it. Normally I would be wanting to wrap a Musou game up by now.

Oh and I just remembered the patch that should be coming out today will have the most amazing thing ever! Ability to turn off character intros!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: