Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 11:57:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335181 Posts in 13725 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 149354 times)
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: August 21, 2013, 02:36:56 AM »

Yeah, it looks like they've taken down the pre-order code redemption page. I have NO idea why they're using the SE Members site for this promo instead of the regular SE Account Management System. They're kind of batting 1,000 here with the pre-lauch missteps. I mean i'm glad there's this much hype, but they REALLY don't need any more bad press or pissed off players.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: August 21, 2013, 06:14:38 AM »

Hopefully, this will get resolved by Friday.  On top of that, the agent I spoke to, said their Members page will soon be merged and our registered games should reflect.  I don't know if he is just assuming, or has clear confirmation.  I'm going to suspect the former.

Currently Playing-The Last Story, The Evil Within, Fable Anniversary
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: August 21, 2013, 08:45:12 AM »

I managed to receive my code. I always got an error on the redeem site but suddenly the e-mail has been sent to me with a code. Although not everything is perfect as they say I got a code for a different region...

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: August 21, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »

Some good news this morning from Yoshida:

Regarding the Error 90000 Issue
We apologize for the delay in getting all of you an update on the Error 90000 issue.

We have made adjustments to the database server on the backend and the issue has been addressed.

For those who were unable to participate in the Beta Test due to this issue, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We ask for your continued support in Early Access and the official launch of the service.

Regarding the Error 3102 Issue
Again, we would like to apologize for our delay with the update on Error 3201 issue.

The issue has been resolved after the maintenance that was performed during the Beta Test and we have confirmed that the issue has been fully addressed.

We have corrected the character data for all the characters that were affected by this error, and you'll be able to participate in both Early Access and the official service without any problem.

Once again, for those who were affected by this issue, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your support in both Early Access and the official launch of the service.

and for those who were worried about a wipe:

Greetings,

Since we've seen a multitude of threads on this question, we would like to again confirm the situation.

As we have announced previously, there will be no wipe for Beta Test phase 4. That is still the case, and progress from the last test will carry over into early access and launch.

So, assuming we can get past this pre-order code redemption the only hurdle we will have is hoping their server hamsters don't have massive heart attacks or burst into flames from traffic.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: August 21, 2013, 09:57:01 AM »

http://m.imgur.com/a/GAkCa

Welp.  Paladin main it is once more.
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: August 21, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »

That Halloween outfit is beyond adorable.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: August 21, 2013, 01:26:35 PM »

Hey guys, I managed to get everything worked finally. Someone on GameFaqs posted saying he was having the same problem and well, it worked for me.
Basically, I had received an e-mail with a europeean code, the one that starts with RAAE, and to register I needed the one with RAAU.

In short, all we need to do is go to preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and keep trying with our 18 digit code and eventually it should work. Instead of an e-mail, you should be transferred to another page telling your code and the link to register. That's it.
After I read the instructions of the gamefaqs guy, it didn't take me more than 5 minutes until it worked.

So, if someone was still unsure if they should/can type in their code, it is working now. Hope this helps anyone here.

Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #712 on: August 21, 2013, 01:56:34 PM »

Yeah, I got mine working. It took like three tries, but then I got forwarded to the Square site and added it to my account. Yay mog caps!

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: August 21, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »

Yup, thanks for the info, that worked after some attempts.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: August 21, 2013, 02:21:26 PM »

I have tried a good 15 times and it isn't working. Fuck Error 3.

Edit: Apparently all I needed to do was bitch because it worked right after.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:25:01 PM by Daggerstrike » Logged

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: August 21, 2013, 02:25:30 PM »

not working for me im stuck in a login/select country loop

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: August 21, 2013, 03:11:53 PM »

Got it in one try.

I also noticed that when I redeemed the code on the PS Store, it ended up being the exact same file as the beta test phase 4 client, which just so happens to also be the same file you'd get if you paid for the digital download.

It does make me wonder if everyone who tested phase 4 on PS3 has automatic early access due to having the client.  The preorder website just spit out a 12 digit code that I redeemed, but there was no logging into my Square Enix service account at all.

On another note, there's no record of my physical CE preorder for the PS3 release on Digital River.  Christ.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: August 21, 2013, 03:22:36 PM »

It does make me wonder if everyone who tested phase 4 on PS3 has automatic early access due to having the client.  The preorder website just spit out a 12 digit code that I redeemed, but there was no logging into my Square Enix service account at all.

I would say no to that, simply because the code you put into PS3 is to get the client, whereas the code you put into square is for the early access. You can get the client without the code, but can't get the access without the square code. Or so it would seem to me.

On that note. Fuck you Square. You did not send me the code for the PS Store, despite you saying it would be emailed. Luckily I wrote it down.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: August 21, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »

I haven't received any email from SE.
No email about this registering.
No email about the code.
No nothing =/
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: August 21, 2013, 04:23:17 PM »

I haven't received any email from SE.
No email about this registering.
No email about the code.
No nothing =/

same.  Why do we need to register again if we're already registered?  That doesn't make sense to me.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: