Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 482444 times)

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« Reply #795 on: August 24, 2013, 06:07:55 PM »
Funny that they did a single maintenance in the open beta and like... 4 (?) just today.

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #796 on: August 24, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »
I leveled up so hard, I broke the server.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, Resident Evil

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #797 on: August 24, 2013, 07:16:52 PM »
My Collector's Edition just shipped from Amazon!
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Parn

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 24, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
Duty finder is still fucked.

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #799 on: August 24, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »
Duty finder is still fucked.

I looked at your avatar and read that response of yours,lol!  Yeah, it's pissing me off...so much!
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Tenchi-no-Ryu

• RPGFan's MMO Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 24, 2013, 11:28:56 PM »
[NA] Character Creation Limitation (Aug. 24)
Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

The maximum expected population limit is nearing for each World, and unless the current World simultaneous connection amount decreases, we are unable to open release the limitation.

In case we do release the limitation, there is a high chance that the corresponding World will crash or cause issues, and we are thinking that it will be difficult for us to release it for a while. We please ask you to consider playing in a World that has a low limitation.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and ask to continue with your cooperation.

Eusis

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2013, 12:52:52 AM »
Sticking with Ultros until things calm down then. Though I'll probably want to FATE party grind on Hyperion when things are calmer, so glad it isn't the eternal leveling treadmill FFXI was or at least came off as being.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2013, 01:24:17 AM »
I can't get to the place to get marauder. Limsa Lominsa or whatever. The ferry is down. I also don't know how to get to the archer/Lancer place from here. I am enjoying Thaumaturge though!
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Tenchi-no-Ryu

• RPGFan's MMO Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »
I can't get to the place to get marauder. Limsa Lominsa or whatever. The ferry is down. I also don't know how to get to the archer/Lancer place from here. I am enjoying Thaumaturge though!

To get to Limsa you have to progress along the main storyline till you get the airship pass. You will easily be able to reach the other two cities that way. Gridania can be run/ridden too. Just trace the route with the map. It's generally in the NE direction.

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »
I'm having trouble with The Bowl of Embers (Forming a party).  I'm in Ul'Dah, readying the duty to fight Ifrit and I just can't get anyone. I've been sitting here for almost 30 minutes, and nothing. Thanks.

EDIT: NVM, after 30 minutes and posting this, I was able to fight Ifrit. Weird it took that long...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:04:18 AM by Ivalice Alliance »
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Parn

• View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2013, 09:42:51 AM »
Woke up to play and am now in a 90k/10102 error loop at the mizenmast inn.  This is why you don't conclude a three day open beta test immediately after discovering a major technical error.

D-Rider

• Former God of RPGFan
  • Rainbow Club Member
  • Dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »

Did they get rid of the map when I wasn't paying attention?

It is weird that we're on opposite sides of the same boat.  You want to get in, I want to get out to go get Lancer. :P

Ivalice Alliance

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #807 on: August 25, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »
I went to the XMB and noticed my character is Level 0?!  I doubt it's nothing to worry about, though.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Hathen

• You think this would be funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 25, 2013, 10:50:11 AM »
I got a preorder code and been trying sporadically to register it for the past day. Error 3 every single time.

I don't get how they can actually screw up something like registering a code. I mean, really?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:05:19 AM by Hathen »

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 25, 2013, 11:11:47 AM »
[NA] Character Creation Limitation (Aug. 24)
Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

The maximum expected population limit is nearing for each World, and unless the current World simultaneous connection amount decreases, we are unable to open release the limitation.

In case we do release the limitation, there is a high chance that the corresponding World will crash or cause issues, and we are thinking that it will be difficult for us to release it for a while. We please ask you to consider playing in a World that has a low limitation.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and ask to continue with your cooperation.

« Welcome to FF14. We're sorry you can't play. Please still give us monthly money. »