Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:32:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338072 Posts in 13842 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 155318 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: August 24, 2013, 06:07:55 PM »

Funny that they did a single maintenance in the open beta and like... 4 (?) just today.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: August 24, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »

I leveled up so hard, I broke the server.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: August 24, 2013, 07:16:52 PM »

My Collector's Edition just shipped from Amazon!

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: August 24, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »

Duty finder is still fucked.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: August 24, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »

Duty finder is still fucked.

I looked at your avatar and read that response of yours,lol!  Yeah, it's pissing me off...so much!

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: August 24, 2013, 11:28:56 PM »

[NA] Character Creation Limitation (Aug. 24)
Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

The maximum expected population limit is nearing for each World, and unless the current World simultaneous connection amount decreases, we are unable to open release the limitation.

In case we do release the limitation, there is a high chance that the corresponding World will crash or cause issues, and we are thinking that it will be difficult for us to release it for a while. We please ask you to consider playing in a World that has a low limitation.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and ask to continue with your cooperation.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2013, 12:52:52 AM »

Sticking with Ultros until things calm down then. Though I'll probably want to FATE party grind on Hyperion when things are calmer, so glad it isn't the eternal leveling treadmill FFXI was or at least came off as being.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2013, 01:24:17 AM »

I can't get to the place to get marauder. Limsa Lominsa or whatever. The ferry is down. I also don't know how to get to the archer/Lancer place from here. I am enjoying Thaumaturge though!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2013, 01:33:24 AM »

I can't get to the place to get marauder. Limsa Lominsa or whatever. The ferry is down. I also don't know how to get to the archer/Lancer place from here. I am enjoying Thaumaturge though!

To get to Limsa you have to progress along the main storyline till you get the airship pass. You will easily be able to reach the other two cities that way. Gridania can be run/ridden too. Just trace the route with the map. It's generally in the NE direction.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »

I'm having trouble with The Bowl of Embers (Forming a party).  I'm in Ul'Dah, readying the duty to fight Ifrit and I just can't get anyone. I've been sitting here for almost 30 minutes, and nothing. Thanks.

EDIT: NVM, after 30 minutes and posting this, I was able to fight Ifrit. Weird it took that long...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:04:18 AM by Ivalice Alliance » Logged

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2013, 09:42:51 AM »

Woke up to play and am now in a 90k/10102 error loop at the mizenmast inn.  This is why you don't conclude a three day open beta test immediately after discovering a major technical error.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »

Did they get rid of the map when I wasn't paying attention?

It is weird that we're on opposite sides of the same boat.  You want to get in, I want to get out to go get Lancer. :P

Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: August 25, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »

I went to the XMB and noticed my character is Level 0?!  I doubt it's nothing to worry about, though.

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: August 25, 2013, 10:50:11 AM »

I got a preorder code and been trying sporadically to register it for the past day. Error 3 every single time.

I don't get how they can actually screw up something like registering a code. I mean, really?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:05:19 AM by Hathen » Logged
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: August 25, 2013, 11:11:47 AM »

[NA] Character Creation Limitation (Aug. 24)
Hello, this is FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Producer and Director, Yoshida.

The maximum expected population limit is nearing for each World, and unless the current World simultaneous connection amount decreases, we are unable to open release the limitation.

In case we do release the limitation, there is a high chance that the corresponding World will crash or cause issues, and we are thinking that it will be difficult for us to release it for a while. We please ask you to consider playing in a World that has a low limitation.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and ask to continue with your cooperation.

Welcome to FF14. We're sorry you can't play. Please still give us monthly money.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: