Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341323 Posts in 13950 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 135 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 165527 times)
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2013, 07:59:11 AM »

Holy shit... people are the WORST.
I'm doing under the armor as a healer and NOBODY touches the adds.
I keep running in circle every time because I have 4 skeletons and the caster on me because of healing aggro.
Nobody even tries to get them off...

I've never really played healer and this is not motivating me for it at all.

I have to say I understand exactly what you're saying. I'm playing a healer myself for the first time and man, there are some people that seem to not have a clue of what they should be doing. At least for me it has been 50/50 and fortunately all the times the tank knew what he should do.

I've heard there is one fight in particular where people have to actually work as a team, so probably after that we should have less people without a clue of what to do.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »

I have been leveling the crafting and it is a lot of fun.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2013, 01:55:52 PM »

im starting to hate gladiator. tanking single targets is fun but multiple targets where you have to rely on flash is a massive chore. also im starting to be asked to mark targets but i dont know if that can be easily done via a controller?

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: August 30, 2013, 02:32:31 PM »

This story quest can suck it. How am I supposed to finish it when i can't get a group through duty finder. Fuck you pirates. I guess you are staying in that cave.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 30, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »

DPS is kind of awful for finding groups. Tank's better, and healers have the best luck.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: August 30, 2013, 06:50:34 PM »

Healer is indeed a thankless job.  The fact that the game runs 1tank, 1 heal, 2dps makes me wonder if DPS queue times eventually get excessively long (like WoW, which has 3 dps instead of 2).

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »

Whelp, now I can't play because of the account fiasco... I submitted my ticket Monday and it still hasn't been touched.
It's almost like SE is trying to piss off the player base any way possible.
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2013, 07:39:38 PM »

Double post because WTF?
[Important] Regarding NA Square Enix Support Center Ticket Volume
Due to the overwhelming ticket volume in regards to the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, the North American SQUARE ENIX Support Center has closed all open tickets over 48 hours old.

This was done in order to prioritize and address time-sensitive issues being reported post-launch.

Please rest assured that we are making the necessary improvements to handle this increased volume and to reach out to as many players as possible.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/d5875cd2b54a96e579f536053194f7dcb3112385

REALLY??? FUCKING REALLY??????
I don't care anymore, Yoshi can cry a river.
Losfer
The Pope

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2013, 09:35:56 PM »

If I am ever allowed to log back in, I am Nuit Noir over on Sargatanas.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #969 on: August 31, 2013, 12:35:38 AM »

Played a ridiculous amount today.  Have conjurer and marauder at 15, so back to focusing on gladiator.  Did Sastasha with zero issues, but leaving the instance resulted in a full disconnect since the lobby server shit itself.

Looking forward to more game time in the morning.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #970 on: August 31, 2013, 05:40:51 AM »

i am really hating gladiator just did toto rak(and failed cause the cnj fake dc'ed) i was excited i just got rage of halone but since theres no Crowd control i have to spend time doing about 5-6 flashes. then i have to do riot blade combo get get my mp back up. so i can only use halone combo on single targets.
and looking at this theres no relief in sight:
http://xivdb.com/?search/!filters/IlNLSUxMUzpBU0FfUEFMQURJTjpBQ0FfSU5HQU1FXzEi
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 05:43:10 AM by Alisha » Logged

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #971 on: August 31, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »

I made a macro for my shield throw skill to also mark the target.  I noticed it helps a lot with getting duty finder randoms to focus fire on the target you're currently attacking.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #972 on: August 31, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »

After a solid week of no issues logging on, I am being slammed by error 10102 (connection to server lost). Damn I'm annoyed.

On the plus side, got Warrior unlocked yesterday. The A.I. is incredibly bad in this game...especially for mage types. Large enemy with AoE type attacks, mage says stand next to him and cast heals only on me and never herself. Solkwyb is on my shit list....

TASTY!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #973 on: August 31, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »

I can't get on either. I find myself annoyed.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #974 on: August 31, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »

Yeah today is the worst yet. I can barely get to 'world full'. Either my character doesn't show or the servers don't. This sucks.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 135 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: