Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332866 Posts in 13639 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 130 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 140396 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: September 20, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »

To be fair, I can't wait to get Paladin on my Gladiator because without the magical x2 that Paladin get, it's starting to be really hard to keep aggro against archers who seem to have some crazy high DPS.
I can hold aggro against other classes bu archers always manage to steal it.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: September 21, 2013, 11:12:26 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks the bard armor looks great on female characters and terrible on men?

I say no. Eat shit and die D.

Finished the main storyline, was a fun ride. Not sure if I'll jump into endgame at all atm.

I have way more fun with the FC options than I really should.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:19:04 AM by Hathen » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: September 21, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »

You look fucking terrible.

In other news FUCK EVERYONE WHO CAN NOT DODGE ATTACKS THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. 6 Duty Finders of titan and not a single victory. All I need is to drop his bum ass one fucking time and I have a Bravura....but NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO. Gotta get morons with level 38 accessories on and less 3000 hp and eat 1 goddamn hit and die.This sucks!

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: September 21, 2013, 04:32:18 PM »

Is that a screenshot from the PS3 version? I certainly hope it looks better on the PS4, although I'll probably get the PS4 version either way for Vita remote play. Still, really got to say the game seems to take a huge hit from PC to PS3.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: September 21, 2013, 05:02:21 PM »

It's my crappy laptop pretending it can run the game.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 21, 2013, 06:22:19 PM »

I think the game looks nice on PS3. I don't have a PC to run it on but I know PC version is always going to be the prettier one by miles. Still, I'm interested to see how it looks when I go from PS3 to PS4.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: September 21, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »

Coerthas Central Highlands really like the music there and snow lands in general tend to be my favorite areas in mmos.....except this one. All that fate riding.. the area could really benefit from having a teleport crystal added to he bottom half.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: September 21, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »

Bought a heavy darklight cuirass because titan isn't happening until I have full darklight gear and etc etc. Someone actually bitched at me when I joined a df run because I didn't have a relic weapon, which I replied fuck you I came here to get my relic weapon. He promptly left. I love morons in this game,so many of them and they're so ready to buy what they want and pretend they're good. I had a bravura war with a warriors cuirass (level 50 relic +1 body), explain to me how to tank garuda on hard mode, only she was 100% wrong and the entire group told her so. Fucking hilarious.

TASTY!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: September 22, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »

i stopped working on pld when i hit 50 because darklight + female = no. even pld af makes my char look butch as fuck

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: September 22, 2013, 10:08:51 AM »

i stopped working on pld when i hit 50 because darklight + female = no. even pld af makes my char look butch as fuck
Could always play with hoplite stuff. Doesn't look too terrible and has a circlet for the head instead of a bulky helmet.

TASTY!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: September 22, 2013, 10:26:45 AM »

Vanity slots are supposedly coming in 2.1, which is fantastic since that opens up the entire game's art assets for widespread use.
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: September 22, 2013, 04:31:59 PM »

I read that there will be dungeons that can take up to 2 hours to complete?!  Ughhhh,lol.

Currently Playing-Xenoblade Chronicles
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: September 22, 2013, 09:52:29 PM »

I read that there will be dungeons that can take up to 2 hours to complete?!  Ughhhh,lol.
All the level 50 dungeons except Wanderer's Place are 2 hour limits, but that doesn't mean we're gonna take 2 hours to do them. Besides, old dynamis runs were ideally 2 hour runs back in FFXI. I'm not worried. If anything, I'd be scared of a dungeon that's only 30 minutes long, cuz you're likely to hear the shitty end of superbitching if you even consider doing something only half right.

TASTY!
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: September 23, 2013, 12:28:47 AM »

Oh, see, I'm only at Stone Vigil.  I'm having trouble now at keeping enmity and I never had a problem until now.  I'm assuming it's because there are more mobs in a pull.  Any advice for a PLD tank?  I usually do the Shield Lob, Flash, then the combo on each mob, cycling through each one, but one always gets away and goes for my healer.

Currently Playing-Xenoblade Chronicles
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: September 23, 2013, 06:19:07 AM »

beat the main story and got my magitech mount. though i wasnt happy with how many times in the last dungeon i died when they boss was near death and DD's finished it off. also wtf is with lvl 50 people not having AF?????

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 130 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: