Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 01:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334852 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 133 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 147209 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: October 08, 2013, 04:28:08 PM »

So glad I switched back to Monk when I caught back up to my 1.0 level. Nothing wrong with playing Archer/Bard but there are just so MANY of them. Less competition for Hunting Log targets now.

I'm going to stay on Hyperion for now unless the rest of my linkshell wants to go to Balmung which seems to be the unofficial RP server.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: October 08, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »

Sounds like Coeurl is the destination server for us non-Hyperion folk.  As soon as world transfers open, I'll apply for it.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: October 08, 2013, 07:03:44 PM »

Again Titan thwarts one of my few week nights to play. Pugging a Primal is fucking stupid. I've had this quest for almost a month.

Edit: Spelling and coherent sentences are important!

I'll probably have five classes leveled to fifty before I see you on again, so maybe we can get it done then!

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: October 08, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »

What, you non-Hyperion folks aren't interested in lag, gil-sellers and Odin killing the entire server whenever he shows up?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: October 08, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »

Those things are actually on all the servers. My favorite thing about the last one is how SE thought it was a smart idea to prioritize displaying PCs over enemies so I keep losing target on Behemoth/Odin because they occasionally disappear off my screen altogether.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: October 08, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »

Gil-sellers are a minor nuisance at best on JP server Typhon.  You get a tell here and there, but that's about it.  I took a quick look at the Zalera server for a brief moment and was greeted by a non-stop barrage of yells and shouts from three different RMTs.  It is mindblowing that they aren't banned within a respectable timeframe.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: October 08, 2013, 11:08:58 PM »

The rmt has gotten to Mor Dhona on ultros. Nothing like logging in to a full screen of rmt shouts and yells.

Kinda wondering how much those guys get paid, seems pretty lucrative.

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: October 08, 2013, 11:46:39 PM »

I just want to know what their endgame is. Like, do they really bring more people in by annoying the hell out of everyone like that? I can understand the occasional tell and shout spam, but just maintaining a constant stream of spam? The fuck does that even accomplish?
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: October 08, 2013, 11:54:04 PM »

I kind of think if they were fast at banning it'd just make things worse. I log in, blacklist the guy spamming in town and blacklist the guy sending tells and I'm good for a day or two. Ban them and they'll just log onto another stolen account and it'll be harder to keep your blacklist up to date.

They shouldn't even bother until they implement ignore on a right click.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: October 09, 2013, 01:37:38 AM »

random pic time? ok

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: October 09, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »

Those things are actually on all the servers.
I know. Somehow I just imagine it to be worse on Hyperion than usual because it's a fairly packed server. Look what happens everytime Odin shows up!

My favorite thing about the last one is how SE thought it was a smart idea to prioritize displaying PCs over enemies so I keep losing target on Behemoth/Odin because they occasionally disappear off my screen altogether.

That happens to me with lesser FATE bosses. Like Ska..whatever the name is of the dragon boss of the 3-part FATE in Dragonhead, sometimes I won't see him or regular enemies for most of the fight.

The rmt has gotten to Mor Dhona on ultros. Nothing like logging in to a full screen of rmt shouts and yells.

Kinda wondering how much those guys get paid, seems pretty lucrative.

I had to disable shouts and yells. I still get a lot of RMT spam PMs though.

Even though I give the server shit sometimes, I'm really not all that serious. I love Hyperion and the fact that most people I like to play with are on it, and a lot of my load times are due to me being on the PS3. That said, I can't wait for the PS4 version.

Going to aim for Stone Vigil tonight! Which means I'll be that much closer to Garuda (and soon level 45). Oh my.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:18:55 PM by kyuusei » Logged

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: October 09, 2013, 02:11:36 PM »

Titan down!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: October 09, 2013, 02:44:06 PM »

So server transfer are scheduled for the 15th of october according to Dualshockers...of course now I can't find the article though.

TASTY!
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: October 09, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »

October 15th is confirmed. Best place is to check the official forums like usual. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/100125-I-need-server-transfer-now!?p=1402200#post1402200
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: October 09, 2013, 10:45:21 PM »

Felt so bad for the healer in my Cutter's Cry group today. He did an amazing job, but I could not avoid the Chimera's ice attack for anything and I don't know why. I started running away as soon as the text popped and it almost always hit me.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: