Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 07:49:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331512 Posts in 13574 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 130 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 136322 times)
Datastorm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1410 on: October 15, 2013, 08:46:40 AM »

Alright, last moment check before we all start server swapping. I'm heading to coeurl tomorrow, where my FC will be recreated and actually operational this time. If any of you all are not happy where you are or just wanna play with people who know better and work together great, come along. I'll help anyone who wants it, hell I'll run lowbie dungeons in full darklight if you guys need. Just gimme a heads up.

Oh heck just do it in your bikini:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5gSvsgH5VQ

doh
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1411 on: October 15, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »

So transfers are pretty much impossible right now. Errors, seemingly non existent characters and random world destinations:(  Saw this coming a mile away though..

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1412 on: October 15, 2013, 01:51:02 PM »

Some people got them to go through by refreshing the page a lot, and when they got through they said it only took maybe 5 minutes for them to successfully transfer. So up to you if you want to be doing this:
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1413 on: October 15, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »

Doing that though is part of why it's not working for anyone...
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: October 15, 2013, 02:07:04 PM »

So, once transfers start working, is anyone moving to Hyperion? ;)

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1415 on: October 15, 2013, 02:27:24 PM »

Its funny because I want to transfer my main to Diabolos but she won't load. It has Diabolos as the destination but shows only my lower level alt who is already on there. Sigh!

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1416 on: October 15, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »

Yeah, congestion's maxed, not getting this done atm. Probably do it late tonight for ease of transfer. Course my FC probably won't be happy that I raided the bank before I left to start setting up the new stuff on coeurl. Once again SE fucking up what should be a happy day.

TASTY!
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1417 on: October 15, 2013, 02:51:11 PM »

Hello,

I apologize for the issues that you're all experiencing and the delay in announcing an update on the World Transfer Service.

Currently the World Transfer Service is experiencing issues and generating errors when acquiring characters due to a large amount of transfer requests. Due to this, we are processing the transfer requests slower than anticipated and there may be cases where errors appear during the application process. The development team is working to resolve the core causes of the issue, but until the fixes are completed you may still continue to encounter errors. We anticipate the earliest these countermeasures will be applied to be around the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Depending on the timing of the countermeasure implementation we may extend the free World transfer period once again. We will be sure to keep you updated on the status as we have more to share. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused during this time.

The downside, of course, is that if you're planning on travelling to a high-population world you might get barred off if you wait. Good thing Coeurl's one of the smaller servers...
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1418 on: October 15, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »

Got on coeurl, and my name isn't changed woohoo.

Downside....no fc till tomorrow. Fuckinv LAME.

TASTY!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1419 on: October 15, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »

Got onto coeurl with no issues.  Glad I avoided this morning's apparent (expected) clusterfuck.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1420 on: October 15, 2013, 06:30:18 PM »

Still on Hyperion. Killed Garuda, did my lvl 45 Relic quest. And screw the haters, After doing all the class and job quests, I think the Relic quest is fine as it is. And the 45 one is only a walk in the park if you power leveled to 50 (or were previously 50) and *then* did the quests.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 15, 2013, 06:30:45 PM »

Hyperion is still locked out to transfers. In other news, finally finished...

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 15, 2013, 06:33:41 PM »

community is viral. i feel for people who are not geared, 90% of the things in shout require relics/ full dl

What I think is really disgusting is people are now demanding relics and full DL for Wanderer's Palace... /facepalm.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: October 15, 2013, 08:01:12 PM »

Still on Hyperion. Killed Garuda, did my lvl 45 Relic quest. And screw the haters, After doing all the class and job quests, I think the Relic quest is fine as it is. And the 45 one is only a walk in the park if you power leveled to 50 (or were previously 50) and *then* did the quests.

I thought it was fine - the dragoon one, at least. And I did it right at 45, there's no way I could wait to get the drachen armor.

Hyperion is still locked out to transfers. In other news, finally finished...

Damn, how many of those were 50 from 1.0?

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1424 on: October 15, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »

I noticed a slight change.  My Immortal Flame's quest originally told me to do Ampador Keep.  Post-patch, it now tells me to do Aurum Vale instead.  I think they're being a bit smarter about progression of content.  This also helps a bit with the current catch-22 situation of people expecting you to come with at least your i55 grand company weapon despite the fact that before, you couldn't even get to the appropriate rank to even be eligible to purchase it.

I've actually avoided doing end-game content for two reasons: for starters, don't feel like dealing with assholes at the moment, and secondly, darklight tank armor looks fucking awful.  I'm disappointed that the appearance tab won't make it for 2.1.

Prices are a good bit different on coeurl versus what I'm used to on Typhon.  Goods also flow... differently than I'm used to.  Guess I should prepare to adjust.  I'm really used to my fishing items flying off the shelf.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 130 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: