Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 04:05:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334714 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, a Thread Reborn  (Read 145538 times)
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: June 16, 2014, 01:30:30 PM »

What they've shown of Ninja is that it focuses on hand symbols to make combos or something like that. In the trailer there was stuff like an ice breath, an lightning-looking slash attack and a weird purple fire looking attack. I'm guessing a mixed physical/magical DPS or something? (Not that it matters that much since there's barely any resistant monsters in the game)

They could always add a Thief branch-off later, but they'd have to come up with a different idea. The "hit stuff really fast" role is already taken by Monk.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: June 16, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »

It's supposed to be faster than all the existing jobs/classes. In my limited 12 levels of pugilist, I thought that was incredibly fast so the rogue/ninja's pace is going to be interesting.

Also super stoked for Shiva. Not surprised her story is going to be lengthy given that she's an elder primal.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: June 16, 2014, 10:58:41 PM »

Downloaded it to ps4 and signed up for a month. Trying to decide what to play. I don't know if I want to start over or just try to pick up where I left off months ago.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: June 17, 2014, 06:03:40 PM »

I paid the $18 and moved to Gilgamesh.  Coeurl was dead when I finally logged back on there, with towns devoid of people and not much activity outside the towns either.  Don't regret my choice either, lots of people to play with, old and new.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: June 18, 2014, 10:18:38 PM »

Made a new character on Ultros since it was available. Bhaelros Gallant. Started as Marauder.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: June 19, 2014, 03:20:22 AM »

Hyperion was closed? I guess it's not open very much... :P

I kind of want to make an alt. Female roe. Make her a healer or something that's totally different from my elezen dragoon/warrior/black mage. :P

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: June 19, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »

Hyperion was closed? I guess it's not open very much... :P

I kind of want to make an alt. Female roe. Make her a healer or something that's totally different from my elezen dragoon/warrior/black mage. :P

I wasn't sure where anyone was at this point or even who played often. Not that i played with anyone often anyway.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: June 25, 2014, 10:04:08 AM »

Yeah, a bunch of us still play.

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2014/1633.html

Trailer from yesterday.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
DrGonzo

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: June 30, 2014, 02:57:57 AM »

I hope to god they fix these error 9000 issues with the lag spikes. I've gotten them more recently and I almost wanted to throw my PC out the window.
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1914 on: July 08, 2014, 08:24:10 PM »

So I like that I can desynth without having to swap classes.  Turning useless fish into other things that may or may not be useful.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: July 09, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »

My group if bumbling goofs finally beat turn 7 last week and again this week. Shame we all agreed that the high end items to upgrade the armors are being sorted out to DD first and healers second...long story short I'm stuck hoping for allagam drops to improve my gear for a while.

TASTY!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: July 09, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »

I got Paladin last night. I also helped kill one of the new named monsters. And by helped I mean I threw a terrible physick on the guy fighting it. For that I got tomestones and an allied seal.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1917 on: July 09, 2014, 04:53:25 PM »

My group if bumbling goofs finally beat turn 7 last week and again this week. Shame we all agreed that the high end items to upgrade the armors are being sorted out to DD first and healers second...long story short I'm stuck hoping for allagam drops to improve my gear for a while.
you know those items drop from sycrus tower right? got unidentified tombstone last night and saw an oil drop

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: July 09, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »

you know those items drop from sycrus tower right? got unidentified tombstone last night and saw an oil drop
Yeah I know, I watched a UAT drop last night as well. The issue is I don't get a lot of free time to play so I usually end up online to just run BC and log off for the night. Might get some extra free days soon now,since we can clear turn 7 which is way harder than 8....fuck 9.

TASTY!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: July 09, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »

I still haven't touched most end-game content.  I find myself fishing all the time.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: