Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329393 Posts in 13492 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Playstation Meeting, Feb. 20th
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print
Author Topic: Playstation Meeting, Feb. 20th  (Read 15524 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

Towerfall for PS4.

It's not shiny next gen graphics but that game was a blast on ouya
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2013, 11:55:19 PM »

1 million units sold in the initial 24 hours of launch.
http://www.fateofthegame.com/playstation-4-fastest-selling-console-ever/

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2013, 12:47:39 PM »

Towerfall for PS4.

I read that as Titanfall at first.

1 million units sold in the initial 24 hours of launch.
http://www.fateofthegame.com/playstation-4-fastest-selling-console-ever/

Wow. The hype really got to people. :o

If everything goes well I'll most likely get one when The Evil Within comes out next year. Dunno about MGSV: Ground Zeroes right now though, the limited edition Japan is getting is salt on the wound for a fan like me.
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: November 18, 2013, 01:14:43 PM »

Played my PS4 over the weekend, Resogun is very addicting, and Contrast (only watched my brother play) while it has some pretty cool ideas, feels altogether too rushed. The idea was there, but the execution and presentation, in my opinion just seems like a scaled up version of any generic adventure game from the early 2000's era of PC gaming. I will still play it, but I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: November 18, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »

I am baffled by the apparent requirement to use a Facebook account for a lot of PS4 features (streaming and social stuff).  As somebody who won't touch Facebook with a 10 foot pole that just guarantees that I will never use those features...

OK, so I probably wasn't ever going to use them anyway, but now I'm definitely not going to use them.

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: November 18, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »

I am baffled by the apparent requirement to use a Facebook account for a lot of PS4 features (streaming and social stuff).  As somebody who won't touch Facebook with a 10 foot pole that just guarantees that I will never use those features...

OK, so I probably wasn't ever going to use them anyway, but now I'm definitely not going to use them.

Can't you just create a fake account? I don't use facebook either but have created one if anything ever requires it.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2013, 12:39:56 AM »

Can't you just create a fake account? I don't use facebook either but have created one if anything ever requires it.

That's still pretty bullshit.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2013, 02:46:54 AM »

That's still pretty bullshit.
Slows down people from making videos of a vulgar nature and uploading from their ps4s,probably.

TASTY!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2013, 05:17:41 AM »

Tearaway reviews are out and they're quite a bit more positive than I expected.  I wasn't really impressed by the game when I played it at PAX, but I guess I'm in the minority there.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: