I actually knew it was this before I clicked for whatever reason.
Either I gotta replay the game again, but for whatever reason I cannot remember when his theme plays in-game...
I typically hit on "softer" or calmer tunes; I know a lot of peeps here are into boss fight music and more "heavy stuff". I prefer the soft stuff while I work on art pieces or school stuff. So forgive the lighter selections.http://youtu.be/WYWKHoFn6i8
Here was the pretty brilliant version of the song Rose of May
redone for Theatrhythm (which I have the hardest time typing)http://youtu.be/tYfHuImlFzkRain in the Dried up Valley
- Atelier Ayesha. The earthy pan flute and the piano make a nice combination!http://youtu.be/7hCNQQqG5ewRumbling of the Earth
- Baten Kaitos. One of the more unique-sounding Sakuraba boss themes.
Let's keep "earth-y" songs goinghttp://youtu.be/nBKqX3txZt4Earth Painting
- Legend of Mana. This is one of those tracks you can be hooked on within seconds of hearing it, IMO.http://youtu.be/lGGoGvAbOeECity of Flickering Destruction
- Legend of Mana. Yoko Shimomura manages to find the saddest and most lovely notes for this piece.http://youtu.be/6Dy74NOzcS8Gaur Plain
- Xenoblade. Back for that "your ideal RPG" topic, someone said Xenoblade-like. I kinda agreed. The 3:50 mark is my favorite.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlH0w-C2Lv8&list=PL5F27AB3AF0FC4F48&feature=share&index=29Rim Elm
- Legend of Legaia. I think I just like pan flutes...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKTstC-WOBQ&list=SP85xkyXc-6KO_LXnkHX3Rg0PZaBIu6yD0&feature=share&index=15Paying the Worthless War
- Legaia Duel Saga. An odd example of a crappy game with phenomenal musical talents. This is the "campfire" theme.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m91MdApD474&list=PL0772E34775C81D9E&feature=share&index=40Prologue
- Breath of Fire Dragon's Quarter. Almost type-casted composer Hitoshi Sakimoto gets given a gig for a "tech-y" version of a usually medieval game and the results are beautiful!http://youtu.be/msEbmIgnaSIMaybe I'll Even Buy a Sheep
- Breath of Fire IV. I think BoFIV was one of the first games I could say I liked almost +80% of the tracks on. Anyways, I loved how the game took place on a planet that was similarly almost 80% Asian-themed, so the fact that several tracks use a CITAR was pretty cool to me.http://youtu.be/TSlDUPl7DoARust Colour
- Star Ocean 3. I love acoustic. A town theme based on that suits me just fine. But I do like the somewhat sad air in this song.