Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 07:08:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327700 Posts in 13416 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  I Love You, Play Asia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I Love You, Play Asia  (Read 3112 times)
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »

Despite how much Ashton hates them, Play Asia has gained my devoted love.  They have Tourist Trophy (Chinese Version) for $24, shipped.  Godspeed, Play Asia, Godspeed.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-41-49-en-70-121w.html

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Dyne

CronoDyne CronoDyne
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 11:38:42 PM »

Hmm...a $34 save huh?

Thats a pretty good deal.  Too bad I do not understand Japanese...I would order every damn PSP RPG they have there.

When/if I import, I usually go with NCSX, though.  Never ordered from Play Asia, so don't know how good they are.  NCSX has the same game, of course, but a hell of a lot priceier.

Currently Playing:

PS2
- Tales of Legendia
- Grandia III

PSP
- Tales of Eternia

Waiting for...
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Suikoden V
Vilnius
Rainbow Club Member

hitaroodako
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 02:12:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dyne"
Hmm...a $34 save huh?

Thats a pretty good deal.  Too bad I do not understand Japanese...I would order every damn PSP RPG they have there.

When/if I import, I usually go with NCSX, though.  Never ordered from Play Asia, so don't know how good they are.  NCSX has the same game, of course, but a hell of a lot priceier.

Play Asia generally seems cheaper (from what I've seen) and they're good with shipping.  Don't listen to Ash, because he just had shitty luck.  Pretty much everyone on these boards who has ordered from Play Asia have had a good experience, including me.  Give them a shot next time you import.

im gay
Extwin

imlzeronx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 07:25:20 PM »

I have ordered with play asia 3X and they are fine. Not a single problem.

Mostly lurks, with good reason
Obviously, I'm a genius...The Darkrider said so
Me: So, Mom, where are you going in the U.K.?
Mom: Ware
Me: Yeah, where?
Mom: No, Ware.... W-A-R-E
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 01:24:07 AM »

I ordered with Play-Asia once.  I happen to think my experience with them was good overall.  The game I ordered (YS: The Oath in Felghana) came to me in good order.  The only problem I have with the game is my inability to beat the final fucking boss! >_<

Jest

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 04:31:24 AM »

Quote from: "MonCapitan2002"
I ordered with Play-Asia once.  I happen to think my experience with them was good overall.  The game I ordered (YS: The Oath in Felghana) came to me in good order.  The only problem I have with the game is my inability to beat the final fucking boss! >_<

Heh, yeah, I had some major problems on my gf's laptop when playing the last boss on Normal mode. The bastard would literally kick my ass. I eventually realized that it was a world easier on my desktop and I'd forgotten that I had the elixer to revive me.

It is great great game, and I would recommend it to all fans of adventure/RPG's. Falcom did an excellent job of reinventing what was a merely good game into an amazingly great game.

Peace Out
Jest
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »

Hmm.  Intersting.  I do believe there is an item you can equip that revives you after you die.  I had completely forgotten about it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: