Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2015, 01:29:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
360311 Posts in 14624 Topics by 2274 Members
Latest Member: DucretAlex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Love Life School Idol Festival
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Love Life School Idol Festival  (Read 3878 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2015, 09:16:12 PM »

The mobile game, not to be confused with the Vita game that's supposed to be kind of bad (and definitely overpriced)...

Anyway, quoting from game journal...

Indeed.  That "gimme" UR Kotori has really pathetic stats.  And even among the Pures, I favor my Rare Nico pure over my SR Nico (wearing an apron) Pure, because the lower-ranked one has an HP replenishing power. 

My best card, statistically, is my SR Honoka in pajamas (which I got during a random, run-of-the-mill scouting.) 

I kinda wish there was card-trading in the game.  Would make idolizing my normals easier, since I only seem to get the same few each time.  I don't mind the experience fodder, but still...  I also wish there was more to the normals since several of them look way cooler than the main idols.  Why can't they develop leader skills?  "Cool" Hitomi Shiga, for instance- I think she's the most attractive idol. 

That UR Kotori they gave away definitely isn't a 'real' UR.  It's a little strange to me how they basically rendered their own tiers meaningless, but whatever.  Her pure is OK if you get her to level 100, though.  I wouldn't say she's useless...just not that useful...

My best card would be this one:

For getting normals you have to do regular scouting.  The scouting pool is actually much larger than what you get as rewards, there's a lot of cards you'll simply never get that way.  I don't find idolizing normals very hard, though I usually hang on to my friend points until after an event (when they add more cards to the pool) and then just scout a bunch.

As far as why normals are fodder...well, you have to understand that this game is a spin-off of an existing franchise.  The 9 characters you see in all the R, SR, and UR cards are the only characters who existed before this game.  The normals were only just added so there would be more cards for scouting and stuff...

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

I approve of this nonsense!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 09:35:34 PM »

I just find idolizing my normals frustrating because I hardly get the doubles I need so I can collect more backstories and love gems.  I like how some normals have their own little side stories.  Like the three in the disciplinary committee (Hitomi Shiga, Chiduko Sakamaki, Mikoto Fukuhara).  

Anyway, my ID# in the game is 376726528 for anyone else playing.  Search and friend me.  

Random asides:
Regular "cool" Nico looks 100 times better than idolized "cool" Nico.  
Mikoto Fukuhara is the least attractive idol.  
I'm still trying to figure out whose story vignette I like best and whose "poke" dialogue I enjoy most.
My favorite song is definitely Mermaid Festa vol. 1, #2 is Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,3 Jump, and I may have to put Dash as my #3.  
And when it comes to 9-piece bands/groups, I wholeheartedly prefer μ's over Slipknot.  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:41:52 PM by Dincrest » Logged

I have nothing funny to say.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:46:30 PM »

I am LOVING the new event song, Binetsu kara Mystery.  So good!

I look forward to when it and Dash! Are finally accessible to me as regular plays.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:00:03 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:23:06 PM »

Do you mean Start Dash?  I don't know a song just called 'Dash'.  But Start Dash is accessible in regular play...

Speaking of new songs, the latest addition to the regular play list, Loveless World, is pretty good.  Challenging, too.  Some of these newer songs can be pretty tough.

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »

Yeah, Start Dash.  I haven't ranked up high enough to access it yet, though, so I need to be patient.  Hence, I said accessible "to me" since I play at a different pace. 

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:10 PM »

Just saved up 40 Love Gems. 10 more and I can do an 11-for rare or better scouting.  Yeah!

I'm also looking forward to the next Score Match event since that's when I play more and really get my ranking and bond points up.

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 07:45:08 PM »

Did another 11 myself and got only the guaranteed SR.

I am forever unlucky when battling odds and percentiles.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 07:57:38 PM »

The one SR I really want is another SR Honoka in pajamas, because statistically she's still my best card and if she can be idolized, her stats would be monstrous. 

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/love-live/images/7/73/SR_107_Honoka_Event.png/revision/latest?cb=20140717102716

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 08:23:24 PM »

2 Honokas in pajamas? That sounds like a certain banana song.

This is the Eri I got: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/images/1/1f/Eli_smile_sr262.jpg
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 07:29:06 PM »

New Score Match starting tomorrow!  Oh yeah!  

EDIT: Hit the brakes, I have an RPGFan project I'm working on as well.  Guess I won't be Score-matching as much as I'd like. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:31:17 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 08:17:01 PM »

Love gems also for a week soon because of the 1,000,000 players.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »

I'm up to 47 Love Gems, so I aim to get 50 after this Score Match is over and will scout.  I also don't plan to scout normals till after Score Match is over (except for daily freebie).  So far so good on this Score Match.  Mermaid Festa vol. 1 has been appearing a lot and it's still my favorite song in the game. 

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2015, 07:05:42 PM »

52 Love Gems, but I can no longer do the "Pure" scouting since that's what I need.  I'll wait. 

Score Match is fun as usual.  I'm loving the song "Sweet & Sweet Holiday." 

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 08:09:42 PM »

March 15= Umi's birthday.  Log in for 5 Love Gems!

EDIT: I did honor scouting and got some sweet cards.  SR Cool Nozomi, SR Smile Hanayo, and UR Pure Nozomi.  I have 15 Love Gems left so I'm in a good position to get another 50.  Statistically speaking, though, my SR Smile Honoka is still my best card.  

EDIT: Had fun in score match.  New event song "Unbalanced Love" is pretty good.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:07:06 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 09:24:51 PM »

Start Dash unlocked!  Yeah baby!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »