Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 11:07:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329751 Posts in 13517 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What do you do after beating a fantastic game?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What do you do after beating a fantastic game?  (Read 1448 times)
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 10:48:21 AM »

I remember when I finished Evangelion for the first time I was so blown away by the experience and thought it was so fucking deep (in my defense I was an impressionable teenager so I bought into all the pseudo-philosophical nonsense) that it was all I could think about for days.

Man wasn't NGE actually parodying that, and the real theme was that Shinji should stop being such a dork?

I think the real theme is that Kaworu and Shinji should have just made out and gotten it over with.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:57:08 AM by (Tunnels) » Logged
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 06:50:52 PM »

Typically I will play something that is pretty much totally different.

Everything's Eventual
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 11:15:49 AM »

I remember when I finished Evangelion for the first time I was so blown away by the experience and thought it was so fucking deep (in my defense I was an impressionable teenager so I bought into all the pseudo-philosophical nonsense) that it was all I could think about for days.

Man wasn't NGE actually parodying that, and the real theme was that Shinji should stop being such a dork?

I think the real theme is that Kaworu and Shinji should have just made out and gotten it over with.

The theme (in the TV series) is that the audience is Shinji Ikari. Later (in The End of Evangelion movie) pretty much everyone dies.
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 04:53:53 PM »

i think about what made it so fantastic.
Then, depending on how I am feeling, or what I have in queue, I'll play that or take an extended break from gaming.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 09:49:25 AM »

I jump with joy, write a mile long review no one actually cares about, then go back to playing games for 10 minutes before getting bored and moving on to the next one, until the blue moon rises again and I happen upon a game that actually holds my attention long enough to finish it. Or is a 10-minute-long game.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: