Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 02:36:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334711 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 2013
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 12957 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2013, 08:22:12 PM »

Oh, okay... shoot me! Friggin' geeks. lol All I know is what I'm seeing from games SO FAR is the X box One games look better. By far. I know jaggies have to do with anti-aliasing or whatever it's called, but the PS3 games look jaggy as hell.

Of course the XBone games are going to look better than PS3 games. You're comparing a system running on, at least, 6 year old tech versus a system that hasn't even launched yet.

And that's assuming that said PS3 jaggies aren't being caused by a crappy TV on your end.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »

Better than what? Almost nothing shown was Xbox One exclusive. It's all either PS4 or PC as well. And Sony hasn't even started their presentation.

You're comparing apples to... invisible apples? No shit the apples look better. You can see them.
There's also that rumor floating around about how MS paid off numerous companies to keep multiplatform games shown as xbox only. So outside of exclusives, we may not see any ps4 multiplatform crap. I mean....MGSV being shown during the xbox conference? Something smells fowl.

TASTY!
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2013, 08:24:13 PM »

Well, MS did what they said what they were going to do, which is focus on games.

You can't fault them for that.

None of their games were very interesting to me though, other than Panzer Dragoon Soundless (lol) and the new Swery (Deadly Premonition) game. That wasn't listed as an exclusive though so I assume it's coming to PS4 as well.

And what a cock slap to the face of gamers by not even addressing the issue of used games - then turning around and slapping a $499 price on it.

I literally lol'd.

I missed Ubi and EA due to sleeping, but I'm guessing I missed nothing.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2013, 08:27:21 PM »

Well, MS did what they said what they were going to do, which is focus on games.

You can't fault them for that.

None of their games were very interesting to me though, other than Panzer Dragoon Soundless (lol) and the new Swery (Deadly Premonition) game. That wasn't listed as an exclusive though so I assume it's coming to PS4 as well.

And what a cock slap to the face of gamers by not even addressing the issue of used games - then turning around and slapping a $499 price on it.

I literally lol'd.

I missed Ubi and EA due to sleeping, but I'm guessing I missed nothing.

EA... New Mirror's Edge and Star Wars: Battlefront 3. Both will be half finished but the DLC conclusions will be available day 1. Also they announced Star Wars: Battlefront but have not yet even begun to work on making the game. lol.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »

@Dice: Oh you. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 08:55:06 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »

Oh, okay... shoot me! Friggin' geeks. lol All I know is what I'm seeing from games SO FAR is the X box One games look better. By far. I know jaggies have to do with anti-aliasing or whatever it's called, but the PS3 games look jaggy as hell.

Better than what? Almost nothing shown was Xbox One exclusive. It's all either PS4 or PC as well. And Sony hasn't even started their presentation.

You're comparing apples to... invisible apples? No shit the apples look better. You can see them.

Did you see the reveal in February for PS4? MANY journalists in attendance said the games lacked visual flair. Adam Sessler recommended heavily on it. The Killzone footage I saw didn't wow me, neither did the other PS4 footage I've seen so far. Most recently today when they showed the new Castlevania running on PS4. Looked nothing next-gen like. I hope I'm wrong, because I plan on getting both.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2013, 08:32:03 PM »

And for most of the games information is being released online shortly after the E3 reveal, so you can start to google and check. *Everything* I found interesting today is going to be on PC and/or PS4.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »

Did you see the reveal in February for PS4? MANY journalists in attendance said the games lacked visual flair. Adam Sessler recommended heavily on it. The Killzone footage I saw didn't wow me, neither did the other PS4 footage I've seen so far. Most recently today when they showed the new Castlevania running on PS4. Looked nothing next-gen like. I hope I'm wrong, because I plan on getting both.

Did you see the reveal for One? They didn't even mention gaming. I'll give the Gaming award to PS4 as far as unveils go.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »

You know, you could wait two and a half hours and then complain about the PS4's graphical fidelity not being bloody edged enough.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »

Everyone should hop on IRC and discuss the PS conference realtime ;)

Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »

You know, you could wait two and a half hours and then complain about the PS4's graphical fidelity not being bloody edged enough.

2 1/2 hours? Starts in like 10 minutes. Also, I'm just going from what I've seen thus far. Stated that. Numerous. times.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »

I know one thing, I'm hoping the price for the top tier PS3 isn't 599 like people have said they heard there at E3 today. If they're smart they'll sell it 50 bucks below what they're asking for One.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »

I know one thing, I'm hoping the price for the top tier PS3 isn't 599 like people have said they heard there at E3 today. If they're smart they'll sell it 50 bucks below what they're asking for One.

That's easy to say, but they do have to turn in a profit at one point. The consoles are probably already selling at a loss right now.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2013, 08:59:41 PM »

biggest surprise of E3 for me thus far, new Killer Instinct(WHAT??? WHY???). Meh, whatever,  at least it's not another shooter for the XBOne. Kinda curious about it for nostalgia's sake.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »

EA... New Mirror's Edge and Star Wars: Battlefront 3. Both will be half finished but the DLC conclusions will be available day 1. Also they announced Star Wars: Battlefront but have not yet even begun to work on making the game. lol.

Indifferent about Mirror's Edge. I hated the combat in the first game.

Battlefront is a nice surprise, but I'm expecting it to be Xbone and Origin only, so it's a moot point for me.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: