Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 04:55:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319230 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 2013
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 8578 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »

It was only meant as a joke. Didn't realise how bitter it sounded until I reread it.

Don't worry, I know.

They probably won't have much more to say about the game outside of this year's tactical watermelon slicing action gimmick or a stage that looks suspiciously like the Caribbean circa the 17th century and features assassin pirates.

...what are you talking about?
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 06:00:55 PM »

It was only meant as a joke. Didn't realise how bitter it sounded until I reread it.

Don't worry, I know.

They probably won't have much more to say about the game outside of this year's tactical watermelon slicing action gimmick or a stage that looks suspiciously like the Caribbean circa the 17th century and features assassin pirates.

...what are you talking about?

Another possible Assassin's Creed tie in? <:)

Especially since MGSV supposedly starts on Peacewalker's Motherbase Snake and Miller's happy fun-time sea-fort before Major Zero and a flaming Moby Dick decides to trash it. It wouldn't take much at all for Snake to sail out to an inconspicuous island and find the latest Ezio ganking pirate Knight Templars.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:02:30 PM by Aeolus » Logged

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »

^Oh.

That kinda makes sense actually, but we'll see what they show tomorrow.

Also Sony is hyping their stuff now: PlayStation at E3 2013: Watch it Live Starting Monday
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 08:10:45 PM »

It suddenly occurs to me that Squeenix does have something worth looking forward to when I was trying to recall what the Deadly Premonition team was up to (i.e. helping out with Drakengard 3). Beyond that though, meh.

I should probably amend my first post to reflect this.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »

It suddenly occurs to me that Squeenix does have something worth looking forward to when I was trying to recall what the Deadly Premonition team was up to (i.e. helping out with Drakengard 3). Beyond that though, meh.

Personally, I'm looking forward to what SQEX is saving to show at E3 this year along with Bungie's Destiny and Tango Gameworks' The Devil Within.

It bothers me a bit that Destiny is gonna be published by Activision though...
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 12:41:21 AM »

Inb4 google announces new game streaming browser site with everything for free and makes everyone give up due to sheer inadequacy

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »

Square Enix has announced its lineup for E3 next week.

In addition to "the first look at the next-generation of Final Fantasy," the publisher is bringing the following games to the show:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn / PC & PS3 (August 27)

THIEF / PC, PS4 & XB1 (2014)

MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT / PC, PS3 & 360 (Early 2014)

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII / PS3 & 360 (February 11, 2014)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX / PS3 (September 10)

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION DIRECTOR'S CUT / Wii U (2013)

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster / PS3 & Vita (2013)

DEUS EX: THE FALL / iOS (Summer)

MINI NINJAS / iOS & Android (Available Now)

Source: Gematsu, Nova Crystallis
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 01:14:14 PM »

THIEF / PC, PS4 & XB1 (2014)

I am looking forward to hearing more about the game. I really liked one and two, and while Deadly Shadows was my least favourite it was still a good game. I was disappointed to hear Stephan Russel may have been replaced though. His voice for Garret was great and really fit the character.

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 01:59:13 PM »

So Konami's done their thing.

Apparently they've been selling DDRs to schools. Didn't see that coming.

Also Jack Bauer is the new Snake. Not surprised.

Also also Mega64 is still the best part of these things.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 02:14:54 PM »

That was alright.

The last time they did this it was better because (at least for what I remember) nobody knew that Mega64 was doing a thing with Konami back then. Now is just like; "yeah that happened and it was funny", the joke lose a bit of the effect because is something that I was expecting.

Either way I was fairly surprised of what was shown of Lords of Shadows 2.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 02:26:02 PM »

Pretty sure the silver haired playboy shown in the trailer was Alucard. But daaaammmmmnnnnn....that looked awesome. Dracula...the hero. Who would have thought?

TASTY!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 03:23:13 PM »

Well it worked in Aria of Sorrow.

That was alright.

The last time they did this it was better because (at least for what I remember) nobody knew that Mega64 was doing a thing with Konami back then. Now is just like; "yeah that happened and it was funny", the joke lose a bit of the effect because is something that I was expecting.

Either way I was fairly surprised of what was shown of Lords of Shadows 2.

Everybody knew that Mega64 was doing a thing last year as well. In that case it was more picturing the guy playing Raiden actually showing up on a bus or something, acting awkwardly, and imagining the ensuing discomfort versus this year which was a fat shirtless guy cosplaying in a poorly lit skit for five minutes with the occasional chuckle worthy bit.

That said, if what they said during the video about the game being more open world is true then I'll actually have something to look forward to when they next discuss the game.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »

No sir!

Code:
Soma isn't Dracula, exactly. He's a reincarnation of his powers, but still his own person. Doesn't count!

Also, Soma's a bitch.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 05:08:55 PM »

I'm calling it right now... I truly believe capcom's "big surprise" is going to be about megaman somehow. The end.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/06/capcom-bringing-a-big-surprise-to-e3-this-year/

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »

Capcom is gonna announce a Dragon's Dogma sequel with multiplayer....they have too...I hope.

srsly though, street fighter x guilty gear.

TASTY!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: