Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 02:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331780 Posts in 13583 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 2013
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 12098 times)
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2013, 01:39:19 AM »

I'm playing Trails in the Sky on my Vita right now while the wife sleeps.
Jotacon
Contributing Editor

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2013, 01:48:28 AM »

I still want a Vita. Seeing my brother having it, but never playing it makes me childishly jealous. But I still got my good ol' PSP.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2013, 01:52:15 AM »

I still want a Vita. Seeing my brother having it, but never playing it makes me childishly jealous. But I still got my good ol' PSP.

Stab him in the neck and take it. Blame Call of Duty.
insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2013, 02:32:37 AM »

I remember reading that the AC4 people thought Asia was too boring, even though they could've set it around one of the China/Japan disputes, had pirates and actual assassins (ninjas) but still have naval battles since people liked those a lot.
I'd like to see them do the French revolution since their main studio is french canadian.

They'll also probably subtly stick in a jab at game piracy in a game about good guy pirates.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2013, 02:35:04 AM »

wtf?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TIFrTNfgN5o#!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2013, 02:45:06 AM »

"PlayStation 4, like PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PSP before it, will not be region-locked.

Sony Computer Entertainment public relations confirmed the information to Brad Douglas, who works at Sony Japan.

"SCEI PR tells me 'no region locking'," he said on Twitter.

PlayStation 4 is due out this holiday for $399."

Source: Gematsu
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2013, 02:48:30 AM »

Every time someone links this "character" my wish for it to die in fire grows.
Jotacon
Contributing Editor

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2013, 02:49:50 AM »

I remember reading that the AC4 people thought Asia was too boring, even though they could've set it around one of the China/Japan disputes, had pirates and actual assassins (ninjas) but still have naval battles since people liked those a lot.
I'd like to see them do the French revolution since their main studio is french canadian.
Asia too boring? They don't have an equally long and interesting history as the West no sirree it's all Samurai and uh, Emperors over there. Seriously, that is bullshit. You have Zheng He and the treasure fleets which gives access to all of Indo-China. You have England meeting China or America opening up Japan with the Blackships which has that West meets East thing. And then you'd still have ships and it could be about the Assassin's trying to establish connections in Japan since the East is mostly Templar. You have the Boxer rebellion with interesting politicking going on. You have Japans invasion of Korea. You could have the other important artifacts that they seem to have forgot about and set it earlier than the first AC and then you have access to anything.
Well that was a rant, but yeah I asked for the French Revolution when I heard AC3 was going to be further in the future than the others. It is much more interesting than the American Revolution. Plus they ruined their chance to have the Battle of Montreal in AC3 so clearly they don't care.

Every time someone links this "character" my wish for it to die in fire grows.
Already said this up thread, but yeah he needs a good body slammin'.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2013, 02:50:16 AM »

"PlayStation 4, like PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PSP before it, will not be region-locked.

Sony Computer Entertainment public relations confirmed the information to Brad Douglas, who works at Sony Japan.

"SCEI PR tells me 'no region locking'," he said on Twitter.

PlayStation 4 is due out this holiday for $399."

Source: Gematsu

And there was much rejoicing.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2013, 02:53:53 AM »

im kinda curious how this all looks from a publishers perspective.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2013, 03:34:04 AM »

Apparently the PS4 camera is not included and costs $59.  I guess that's part of the reason they were able to hit that $399 price point.  Oh well, still cheaper than the Xbox One even with the camera and this way if you don't want it...you don't have to get it.

The funny thing is they haven't shown off a single game that actually uses it yet...

ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2013, 04:01:52 AM »

Apparently the PS4 camera is not included and costs $59.  I guess that's part of the reason they were able to hit that $399 price point.  Oh well, still cheaper than the Xbox One even with the camera and this way if you don't want it...you don't have to get it.

The funny thing is they haven't shown off a single game that actually uses it yet...

And Microsoft showed... hell, the only Kinect game i remember them showing was the "Fantasia" game where random color dots appear on the screen while it plays music. You then wave your arms at the dots. None of it seems in synch with the music at all, but it's somehow a great immersive experience. "It's mostly like Guitar Hero... except you don't have to hit certain buttons, just flail your arms while we play you some nice music."
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2013, 04:43:20 AM »

yosp: "And yes, PS4's HDD is upgradable like PS3 <3" -- Twitter

The Last Guardian "on track" -- Gematsu
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »

yosp: "And yes, PS4's HDD is upgradable like PS3 <3" -- Twitter

I want to kiss the man.

insertnamehere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:21 AM »

Asia too boring? They don't have an equally long and interesting history as the West no sirree it's all Samurai and uh, Emperors over there. Seriously, that is bullshit. You have Zheng He and the treasure fleets which gives access to all of Indo-China. You have England meeting China or America opening up Japan with the Blackships which has that West meets East thing. And then you'd still have ships and it could be about the Assassin's trying to establish connections in Japan since the East is mostly Templar. You have the Boxer rebellion with interesting politicking going on. You have Japans invasion of Korea. You could have the other important artifacts that they seem to have forgot about and set it earlier than the first AC and then you have access to anything.
Well that was a rant, but yeah I asked for the French Revolution when I heard AC3 was going to be further in the future than the others. It is much more interesting than the American Revolution. Plus they ruined their chance to have the Battle of Montreal in AC3 so clearly they don't care.

Well looks like they thought at least japan was too boring.
Also saw people suggesting it could've had martial arts, but Ubi would probably claim it'd be too much effort to get an expert on at least one fighting style and animate it.

And then also Russia seems to be a pretty popular one that people want.

come get high with me
ba dum tissssss
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: