Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 05:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327762 Posts in 13420 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 2013
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 10227 times)
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 12, 2013, 12:48:27 AM »

Wow - I didn't realize!  I'm posting a lot today. :D

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
óKurt Vonnegut
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2013, 12:49:57 AM »

It's the season for posting.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBilT83Uq4A&sns=fb

some more normal looking gameplay for 15, apologies if it's been posted already

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2013, 01:22:42 AM »

After the big press conferences that we've already had, it moves to just booths in the convention halls.  We've got lots of appointments with developers tomorrow, and the team will be walking the floor looking at everything they can, so you'll see a lot more coverage from us, but there won't be any more big scheduled things.

First off, preemptive grats on your 7kth post.

Second, are you guys keeping your eyes peeled for SMT x FE? Because I was kinda disappoint at that not even being hinted at during the ND video.

Obviously.

Do you even know us?

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2013, 02:09:44 AM »

After the big press conferences that we've already had, it moves to just booths in the convention halls.  We've got lots of appointments with developers tomorrow, and the team will be walking the floor looking at everything they can, so you'll see a lot more coverage from us, but there won't be any more big scheduled things.

First off, preemptive grats on your 7kth post.

Second, are you guys keeping your eyes peeled for SMT x FE? Because I was kinda disappoint at that not even being hinted at during the ND video.

Obviously.

Do you even know us?

Of course I do. I just wanted to stress emphasis and to provide a heads up in case you weren't able to check the ND since its not an actual part of the conference (the show floor is but the ND is its own thing).

Code:
Also it was something to give my post beyond a grats. :shh:

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2013, 03:04:24 AM »

It's the season for posting.

And not just you, this is the most active I've seen this forum in a long time. Makes me nostalgic. Would moreso if the last wipe hadn't resulted in me reregistering and never getting my verification email. Took a few years to stop lurking and reregister again, but after several tries an email came through this time.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2013, 05:01:44 AM »

I was curious what Sony was planning on doing with the PS4 camera stuff.  Not that I plant to get one, but I did find it a bit odd that it wasn't mentioned at all in their press conference.  What's it even for?  I did a bit of digging and found this...whatever it is.  Apparently it is being demoed at E3, but I couldn't find any video of that.  I did find some random Japanese guys playing with it for some TV show.

So..yeah.  Sony really isn't pushing this kind of stuff this time around, and that's a good thing.  Pretty dramatic change from last year's Wonderbook fiasco.  But it does exist.

Also, fun size chart:

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2013, 12:00:09 PM »

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »

E3 2013: Sony's Shuhei Yoshida talks about the PlayStation Camera and on why it isn't in the PS4's box -- Source: DualShockers
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »

"Rather than forcing every user to buy the camera, I think itís better to to allow a separate purchase just for those that will enjoy it. Selling the camera separately means that the main console can be more affordable."

I'm glad they feel this way because I certainly would not want it and would be annoyed to see it baked in the price.

Does it feel like we're going to have a classic console war?

Both will have a great amount of dual-console games haps... but the potential differences seem greater than the current gen disparities

I'm sure at the beginning people will be nuts about it.  I would say I'm not looking forward to it, but this is the only forum I visit and I doubt that will happen here thankfully.  Righteous chaps.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »

"Rather than forcing every user to buy the camera, I think itís better to to allow a separate purchase just for those that will enjoy it. Selling the camera separately means that the main console can be more affordable."

I'm glad they feel this way because I certainly would not want it and would be annoyed to see it baked in the price.

Then again, bundling it into the console means that 3rd party developers have a tool that they can develop for that they know has market penetration and won't be immediately abandoned after less than a handful of games like pretty much every non-bundled accessory Nintendo has ever made (not to say that 3rd party developers wont do their damnedest to try abandoning it themselves).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »

Does it feel like we're going to have a classic console war?

Both will have a great amount of dual-console games haps... but the potential differences seem greater than the current gen disparities

I'm sure at the beginning people will be nuts about it.  I would say I'm not looking forward to it, but this is the only forum I visit and I doubt that will happen here thankfully.  Righteous chaps.

You're missing out, I've never been more addicted to Reddit. :D
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2013, 11:39:56 PM »

I've been super busy the last few days. Has there been any word on Last Guardian?

I'm guessing no since the world would've ended.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49:12 PM »

I've been super busy the last few days. Has there been any word on Last Guardian?

Shuhei Yoshida said that is still in development.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2013, 12:42:46 AM »

Shuhei Yoshida said that is still in development.

Hiatus I thought

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: