Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 08:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327320 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Animal Crossing New Leaf Tomorrow... Anyone?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Animal Crossing New Leaf Tomorrow... Anyone?  (Read 8716 times)
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »

You never get perfect foreign fruit in your town. The only way to sell perfect fruit at foreign prices is to get yours and sell it in a town with a different starter fruit, or to go elsewhere and bring their perfect fruit back to your town for sale. (If you plant it in your town, it just grows as the normal version.)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 06:55:12 PM »

I had a perfect peach the first time I played the game, but I didn't know anything about perfect fruit back then so I sold it. Stupid, stupid! I haven't been able to get a perfect fruit since then.

Akanbe, what's your friend code? I know you added me, but I haven't been able to add you back yet.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 07:44:18 PM »

You never get perfect foreign fruit in your town. The only way to sell perfect fruit at foreign prices is to get yours and sell it in a town with a different starter fruit, or to go elsewhere and bring their perfect fruit back to your town for sale. (If you plant it in your town, it just grows as the normal version.)

D'oh! I was thinking about that today and how the foreign town thing didn't make sense to me considering i already have foreign fruit... and now it does.  Thanks for the tip.  I don't have many original fruit trees (cherry) left I think, but time to shake 'em down and plant new ones!

I had a perfect peach the first time I played the game, but I didn't know anything about perfect fruit back then so I sold it. Stupid, stupid! I haven't been able to get a perfect fruit since then.

Akanbe, what's your friend code? I know you added me, but I haven't been able to add you back yet.

Same here.  I sold it because I had no bells and I wanted to buy a shovel and start digging stuff up.  Wish I knew about bell rocks back then.

My friend code is 4484-7931-7942

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2013, 09:20:38 AM »

I finally finished my exotic collection:

Akanbe, if you need them I have three art pieces with your name on them. Anybody have access to the Samurai clothing set? I've been trying to get it but only found the head piece so far.

Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2013, 11:39:44 PM »

Damn that's a kickass living room!  Mine doesn't look even half as good; too many missing pieces.

I see you on often at night 9-11pm EST. I wish it would let me send a message in game.  The only Samurai clothes piece I have is the helm as well.  I've seen the ninja ones offered, but not the samurai.

Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2013, 04:32:44 PM »

Anybody have access to the Samurai clothing set? I've been trying to get it but only found the head piece so far.

I just found the pants today if you're interested.

Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2013, 07:01:57 PM »

Damn that's a kickass living room!  Mine doesn't look even half as good; too many missing pieces.

I see you on often at night 9-11pm EST. I wish it would let me send a message in game.  The only Samurai clothes piece I have is the helm as well.  I've seen the ninja ones offered, but not the samurai.

You could add me and Asthon as bestfriends, then when you see us online, you could message us in-game through New Leaf and we'll see the messages. It's hard to coordinate a time to visit each other's towns, because I never know when you guys are online.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »

How do you do that?  I saw the tutorial of that when I opened up my gate, but I couldn't figure out how to add people.  I opened up the green tab on the bottom left but didn't see anyone show up even though Ashton was online.

Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2013, 12:51:03 AM »

How do you do that?  I saw the tutorial of that when I opened up my gate, but I couldn't figure out how to add people.  I opened up the green tab on the bottom left but didn't see anyone show up even though Ashton was online.

I can't remember exactly, so I found this online:

Follow the simple steps below to accomplish the task :

Visit someone’s town or have someone visit your town.
On the 3DS bottom touchscreen, tap on the bottom-left green button.
Select the player’s name who you want to add as a best friend.
Add the person and make sure that the person adds you back.

So,you would have to visit our towns first.

"Oh, a hunter..."
Fadedsun

Sunny Summoner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 10:28:22 AM »

So, I tried my hand at designing some clothes yesterday. I wanted to do Narumi from Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090523090047/megamitensei/images/6/60/DSRK-Narumi.jpg

I had some trouble with trying to design the lines of his jacket and vest, but I think it came out pretty good for a first try at this.

Also, double rainbow!

"Oh, a hunter..."
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 08:33:46 PM »

I just got the game and am having a lot of fun. Chances are everyone has all the fruit but if anyone is missing oranges feel free to add me. I was lucky enough to plant my perfect orange so if anyone else started off with oranges but is missing perfect ones feel free to rob me blind and plant them in your own town.

FC 2836-1129-5566

Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2013, 05:21:42 PM »

So, I tried my hand at designing some clothes yesterday. I wanted to do Narumi from Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090523090047/megamitensei/images/6/60/DSRK-Narumi.jpg

I had some trouble with trying to design the lines of his jacket and vest, but I think it came out pretty good for a first try at this.

Also, double rainbow!

Downtown is randomized? After my Kicks is the museum.

Finally getting my house situated a bit.  I removed a bunch of the robo furniture crap from my main room and put classy stuff in instead.  Bedroom upstairs.  Funroom downstairs.  I pulled up my game activity or whatever it's called and animal crossing is far away #1 in Time Played and # of times played.  I doubt it'll top it with a handheld game.

I just got the game and am having a lot of fun. Chances are everyone has all the fruit but if anyone is missing oranges feel free to add me. I was lucky enough to plant my perfect orange so if anyone else started off with oranges but is missing perfect ones feel free to rob me blind and plant them in your own town.

FC 2836-1129-5566

Enjoy the game.  It's quite fun.  Make sure to hit up your fake rocks and bell rocks daily for easy cash!  If I knew about that earlier, I wouldn't have had to sell fossils in the beginning.  Between fake rock and bell rocks, you can make anywhere from 18k-20k per day at your disposal.  Make sure to take advantage of it

Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »

Enjoy the game.  It's quite fun.  Make sure to hit up your fake rocks and bell rocks daily for easy cash!  If I knew about that earlier, I wouldn't have had to sell fossils in the beginning.  Between fake rock and bell rocks, you have anywhere from 18k-20k per day at your disposal.  Make sure to take advantage of it!

Thanks for that, didn't know about the rocks at all. Should really help repaying back Nook. The island has just opened up and I have been selling bugs I find there. Got a lot of fruit there that I didn't have before.

Only bad thing so far is Elise has moved in.

Akanbe-

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »

No problem-o neighborino.

Just make sure you dig 2 holes 2 spaces away from each rock you strike so you can position yourself in-between and get the full bell worth of 16,100 per day.  If you do this everytime you play, it really lessens the need to go to the island.

Annoying villagers can be annoying, but they randomly will walk you to you and tell you they're leaving to go to another town.  You can either ask them to stay or let them go so I doubt you'll have to keep her around for too long.

Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »

And once you get the silver shovel, some days you get gems/nuggets from the money rock instead.  Which is really nice.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: