Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2015, 12:18:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
349491 Posts in 14257 Topics by 2245 Members
Latest Member: Xanxos
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Bloodborne
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Bloodborne  (Read 5005 times)
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2015, 12:46:02 AM »

So I have a conundrum.

I played about two hours of Dark Souls way back when and /hated/ it. Couldn't find a damn thing to like about it. It makes sense, then, that I wouldn't pick up Bloodborne. However, my housemate went on vacation for a week, left his copy of Bloodborne here, and told me I should start up a game (knowing full well how much I hated Dark Souls). I laughed and said it'd probably never happen.

He's been gone like 6 hours and the game calls to me. I have a pretty good feeling I'm going to get slaughtered and hate it, but it's pulling me in like some kind of Lovecraftian horror. Do I give in?

Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Today at 01:18:25 AM »

I've always hated Dark Souls but I picked this game up on a whim anyway. The new aesthetic was the main reason. The combat is much more aggressive. After that first boss fight I got really into the game. The second boss is a lot of fun, and third boss is also just as fun. I've raged so much at this game, but for some reason I can't look at it with anything but fondness. It makes me want to pick up Souls 2 for PS4.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: