Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2015, 02:55:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
362660 Posts in 14720 Topics by 2285 Members
Latest Member: Moseng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  FFX/X-2 HD-2 (i.e. PS4 ver)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FFX/X-2 HD-2 (i.e. PS4 ver)  (Read 1344 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 09:19:24 PM »

Oh god here comes Square Enix's personal white knight, fighting the evils of opinions and observations that paint his company in anything less than a pearly white luster.

Seriously, Ygg, do you ever just stop and ask yourself if what SE is paying you is enough to attack people for thinking negatively about SE? It's pretty infuriating to have to read a personal attack every time someone says SE isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread

You make no sense.

A shame that you see my message as an attack though. Is always the same story here anyway.
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 11:40:11 PM »

All of that and still no proper HD remake of FFVII. I doubt FF9 will get a steam version since there was never a PC port unliken7 and 8 had.

The next thing is probably a HD remake of FF12 which would mean we get the Zodiac version.

I'm pretty sure they lost the original pre-rendered model data. Otherwise they would've done it years ago.
If they had to remake it all from the ground up, they might as well just do it in full 3D!!
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 11:55:19 PM »

Dude, you said:

Go buy some patience and chill out.

Maybe not an attack, but it sure as hell was rude, especially since he was clearly at least half-joking...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 04:48:45 AM »

FFX/X-2 HD-2 "Well, looks like we're going to have to listen to his story once more. *sigh*"

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 08:28:39 AM »

Maybe not an attack, but it sure as hell was rude, especially since he was clearly at least half-joking...

*sigh* ~_~
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 04:06:19 PM »

Someone mentioned this version will have the option to switch back to the original soundtrack? Is that official? And if so, have they said if that can be changed mid-game. Cos I liked half of the new soundtrack and hates the other half. Some of the important scenes were really butchered.
Dice
I'm fart and I'm smunny
AMG A GIRL

...AND STEVEN.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »

Someone mentioned this version will have the option to switch back to the original soundtrack? Is that official? And if so, have they said if that can be changed mid-game. Cos I liked half of the new soundtrack and hates the other half. Some of the important scenes were really butchered.

Like this over-composed track compared to it's 'less is more' original.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 04:05:54 AM »

That's not one of the ones that stuck out to be honest. I don't remember specifically which I disliked (partly because I can never remember the names of the pieces)
timmyFd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »

They released a trailer for this. Which I'm sure you're all dying to see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLt8_1c-Qc

Who else can spot the blatant attempt to avoid showing how little the graphics have been improved?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: