Author Topic: Dragon Age 3

Yoda

• Fear is the Mind Killer
  • Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Age 3
« Reply #495 on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:43 PM »
Finally beat this.

I killed all fucking 10 dragons and no trophy pop.

Fuuu,,,,

Also, I didn't get any sex scenes. What the?

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 31, 2015, 07:11:50 PM »
Finally beat this.

Fuuu,,,,

I killed all 10 dragons as well,no trophy either. Needless to say, I was less than amused.

TASTY!

Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 31, 2015, 07:14:38 PM »
Agent Dragon and The Abyssal High Yoda are nonplussed

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 01, 2015, 07:05:56 AM »
Finally beat this.

Fuuu,,,,

You must have been hit by the bug of one of the dragons not counting. If you have a save from prior to killing any of the dragons, load it up, kill a dragon and the trophy should pop.

As for sex scenes, did you romance Joesphine? Because she does no have any.

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 01, 2015, 09:51:28 AM »
Finally beat this.

Fuuu,,,,

Like others said,  there's two dragons that are glitched and don't count. I had to reload a save from like 20 hours earlier and slay two dragons that counted to get that trophy to pop. It's ridiculous that they still have not patched it either.

Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 01, 2015, 09:12:25 PM »
I'm not too worried about the Trophy, but according to the quest log I got 10/10 high draggies.

Yeah I romanced Josephine. Wish I went for Cassandra. Does she lez?

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 02, 2015, 07:00:50 AM »
I'm not too worried about the Trophy, but according to the quest log I got 10/10 high draggies.

Yeah I romanced Josephine. Wish I went for Cassandra. Does she lez?
Apparently the Dragon Trophy checks a value in your global settings or something, not your journal value, and one of the dragons does not increase that value.

Cas is straight. The lesbian choices are Josephine and Sera.

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 18, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »
So, I'm going to have a lot more freetime coming up over the next few months, and was thinking of finally giving this a whirl, but I've got a question or two first. While I did play the first DA, and actually got pretty far in it, I never finished it, nor did I even touch Origins or DA2, and I don't remember what happened in the first DA all that well either. With that said, is it alright to go into DA3 not having played all of the previous games, or should I really have played them first to understand what's going on in 3?

Bleaker

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 18, 2015, 06:51:56 PM »
So, I'm going to have a lot more freetime coming up over the next few months, and was thinking of finally giving this a whirl, but I've got a question or two first. While I did play the first DA, and actually got pretty far in it, I never finished it, nor did I even touch Origins or DA2, and I don't remember what happened in the first DA all that well either. With that said, is it alright to go into DA3 not having played all of the previous games, or should I really have played them first to understand what's going on in 3?

My buddy is playing with no prior DA experience and is understanding everything pretty well. The game doesn't really ask for any prior knowledge of the series, and feels a lot like a quiet reboot. Characters from the previous games are in here, and it is a treat for fans, but you really aren't missing out on a whole lot if you haven't played.
Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.

Alisha

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 18, 2015, 08:46:06 PM »
i never got far in the expansion because the hakkonites rape face. it's like its made for people that continued to develop thier characters after beating the game.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”

bigdeath

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 19, 2015, 11:22:46 PM »
To be honest, I stopped playing Inquisition. Not because I disliked anything but that the game was a massive time sink. I could beat Dragon Age origins in the time it takes me to complete every map available before skyhold. And thats like what, 1/4 the game. I swear, I wouldn't play more of this game without a trainer that lets me collect 10+ herbs on each picking. Collecting materials is such a tedious and massive time sink. And the maps are excessively big. I wonder what my ratio of running inbetween quests and actually fighting is. I'm pretty sure just running around wins by a mile.

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2015, 12:20:02 AM »
To be honest, I stopped playing Inquisition. Not because I disliked anything but that the game was a massive time sink. I could beat Dragon Age origins in the time it takes me to complete every map available before skyhold. And thats like what, 1/4 the game. I swear, I wouldn't play more of this game without a trainer that lets me collect 10+ herbs on each picking. Collecting materials is such a tedious and massive time sink. And the maps are excessively big. I wonder what my ratio of running inbetween quests and actually fighting is. I'm pretty sure just running around wins by a mile.

Well, I'm going to have more than enough time to spend on a timesink until late August, so that doesn't bother me unless it's a tedious and annoying time-sink, which might be the case. Are the maps really that bad though? I still remember Xenoblade's maps; those were also excessively big, but they were just so gorgeous with such amazing music playing in the background that you didn't care. So long as this game's maps are similar in that respect, I shouldn't have a problem with it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:11:25 PM by kkhohoho »

Blace

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 20, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »
I didn't have a problem with the maps. Yes they were big, but they were full of quests and collectibles so I was always doing something and the exploration of them was fun to me.

Alisha

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:39 PM »
i hated exploration because a lot of times it felt forced. like getting from point A to point B required moving in a G shaped pattern.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”

bigdeath

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 20, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »
I didn't have a problem with the maps. Yes they were big, but they were full of quests and collectibles so I was always doing something and the exploration of them was fun to me.

I suppose its more a personal problem, I don't have the time to play a game where I waste so much time just running around.