Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 08:22:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327280 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F  (Read 4364 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2014, 08:14:23 PM »

Haven't listened to the songs on the video yet, but seeing as this is at the top of the forum again and I'm busy procrastinating, I think I'll do as Dincrest and create my top 10 list of songs from Project Diva F. Only including songs that were in the Rhythm Game section just because.

1. Odds & Ends
2. What Do You Mean!?
3. Tokyo Teddy Bear
4. Melancholic
5. Sweet Devil
6. World's End Dance Hall
7. "Block Roke Shuta"
8. Urbandonment
9. Time Machine
10. DYE

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »

I haven't really been playing that long, but I do know I can't stand World is Mine.

I think Diva F had a stronger song selection overall, from the ones I know on that list.

The one thing I can't stand is that World is Mine is not a playable song.  Too bad, because that song is darn good. 

I had put my top 10 in the game journal: http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=9193.msg318143#msg318143

I approve of this nonsense!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 08:50:59 PM »

The one thing I can't stand is that World is Mine is not a playable song.  Too bad, because that song is darn good. 

It is in F 2nd.  That's what brought it up.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 01:20:38 AM »

Eh, I suppose I simply have different taste.  It happens.

In no particular order, my favorites from Diva F since I tend to enjoy playing certain songs more than I enjoy listening to them, and vice versa.

Senbonzakura (On a semi-related note, if that Senbonzakura Miku figure comes out at a decent time, it might well be my first and only Miku figure).
Melancholic
Nostalogic
Tengaku
I can't really decide a 5th, so I'll just go with World's End Dancehall, but it's pretty much equal with a few others.

I enjoy playing the songs that, on Hard mode, have lots of triple sets.  Remote Controller, DYE, and Monochrome Blue Sky are some of my favorites to play, other than the above list, because of that.  On the opposite end, I am absolutely incapable of properly playing What do you mean?!  and, to a slightly lesser extent, the MMO song, because of the flying equations in the background.  They distract me too much.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 02:04:27 AM »

(On a semi-related note, if that Senbonzakura Miku figure comes out at a decent time, it might well be my first and only Miku figure).

July.  My mouse cursor has been hovering over the preorder button on amiami for a while...still debating...

If you want it you probably should preorder, though.  A lot of these things get sold out well ahead of their release.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2014, 02:21:08 AM »

Yeah, I'm kinda on the fence.  I'm trying to limit my collection to a few series and/or game developers, but that Senbonzakura Miku is surprisingly tempting. I'm afraid I might fall down a slippery slope if I start with Vocaloids because Max Factory's Luka has been something I've been looking at for a while, too.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »

The Tony Taka one?  I've got that one, it's really nice.  My favorite Vocaloid figure in my collection is probably Aquamarine's IA, though.

Seems I already fell down that slope...

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »

Diva F 2nd is getting a western release.  Seems like they're not neglecting the Vita version this time around either.  Simultaneous physical releases for both.

I've been on the fence about importing it (comes out in Japan in just a few days) but I've got plenty to keep me busy right now so I guess I'll just wait.

Elegance

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2014, 04:24:53 PM »

For Sega to bring both versions here, the first one must have sold really well.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2014, 05:10:11 PM »

Yeah, I'll be getting Diva 2nd.

I approve of this nonsense!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: