Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318916 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Music Podcast (Rhythm Encounter) Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Music Podcast (Rhythm Encounter) Thread  (Read 7332 times)
Reta

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2014, 09:08:40 PM »

I really enjoyed your selections, as always, as well as the other features. It'll almost be hard to go back to the normal version of the podcast now...

I kind of wish I'd known you were actually accepting submissions of older songs; I would've more clearly specified that I especially like this song.* (It's one of my favorite final boss themes ever.)

*I don't like having to say this every time I mention this song, but, for spoiler reasons, don't search for it on your own if you have any intention to play any game in that series.
Perigryn
Infrequent, but still here.

Sleepy Chrono is sleepy.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »

FINALLY got caught up on Rhythm Encounter and took in the Music of the Year epicness.

Great, great job, guys! So amusing, so fun, and loved the heartfelt passion that poured out of you, Stephen, at the very end. Also, sweet choice on Tiz's You Are My Hope special move music selection - definitely one of the best tracks in that game. Whenever I hear it, I get pumped! And everything else that was mixed in there too!

It's been a great year for you guys, and I sincerely look forward to many more episodes from you two, and whomever else get on board.

I may not always listen on time, and especially lately as I was going through some personal matters which, frustrating enough, kept me away from submitting selections to the MotY episode. But, at the same, it was because of the podcast and things that I was also able to befriend Derek, chat it up with Stephen, and eversobriefly rock some FFXIV with you guys.

Oh, and of course, experience some new exciting music and stuff, whatever. Like that's important in a music podcast... >.>

Seriously, though, thanks for putting in the time and effort you do and know that it is hugely appreciated! I loves me some video game music, and having a place where people share that passion is wonderful!

I force Chrono to raise a glass!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:45:23 PM by Perigryn » Logged

Just Greg, thanks.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2014, 12:24:40 AM »

Thanks, Perigryn!  A lot of folks put in work on that week's content - Stephen probably more than any of us.  We hope to be recording another episode very soon.  Just working out scheduling issues.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: