Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2015, 05:15:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
360501 Posts in 14631 Topics by 2274 Members
Latest Member: DucretAlex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Is brand loyalty "worth it?"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Is brand loyalty "worth it?"  (Read 907 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 09:15:03 PM »

Look at how many people abandoned FF when 7 came out

Errrr what? Which version of history are you living in?

VII, X and XIII mark cycles in the life of the series with generations of new and old fans coming and going for a multitude of reasons. Is nothing new really, and XV is gonna continue that "tradition".
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 08:54:49 PM »

well Madden's case it less about Iron clad loyalty, but more of a we own the NFL license issue. Your choices for an NFL game are Madden, Madden  or....Madden. When Sega put out a vastly superior NFL game that was 10 dollars cheaper  and EA were called out about it repeatedly. Instead of getting better and improving EA just bought the NFL license and ended all competition right there cause monopolies are fun!I Have not touched a Football game since.
Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »

The only brand I'm really loyal too is Sony. I've never had any problems with any consoles, portables, walkman, discman, or TVs. Yeah I know all electronics are made in one huge factory in China but Sony has done right by me.
Dincrest
Analogy spouting
RPGFan Editor

I approve of this nonsense!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 06:50:59 AM »

Gaming aside, I tend to have more brand loyalty in terms of clothing and sports equipment.

For example, I find that Nautica clothing fits me better than other clothing brands.  Calvin Klein and Express larges are too small, Polo's large is workable, but Nautica's large is just right.  

For cycling gear, I've tried shorts, jerseys, gloves, and tights from several brands and Pearl Izumi kit fits my body the best.  
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:23:13 PM by Dincrest » Logged

I have nothing funny to say.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: