Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 05, 2015, 01:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
347361 Posts in 14168 Topics by 2235 Members
Latest Member: chiefjim
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Most Favourite Gaming Moments~!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Most Favourite Gaming Moments~!  (Read 1935 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2015, 11:26:16 PM »

Race and even species wouldn't stop her from getting laid.  Think about how many rural guys have experimented with animals.  I mean, there's even a law on the books in West Virginia forbidding guys to copulate with animals below a certain size/weight.  And history has shown us that even if a people is considered inferior or the "them" in the "us and/vs. them" that doesn't stop the "us" men from copulating with the "them" women for whatever reason. 

And for all we know, Raine was probably getting it with Kratos.  Or someone else in power so she and Genis would be "pure elven" on the books and wouldn't be outed as halfbreeds for the labor camp. 

VIDEOGAMES ARE WEIRD.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2015, 02:35:26 AM »

Another moment I recall feeling proud of was getting through Ocelot's Interrogation sequence on my first (and so far only) playthrough of MGS1 without having to settle for the bad end or using a Turbo Controller to do it.

Also, I don't recall if I listed it or not yet, but fighting and bringing down the two Star Destroyers in Star Wars: Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 after dispatching a fucking shitload of TIE Fighters, Interceptors and the occasional Bomber. I was amazed as to how much they tried to pull the sequence right out of the movie, especially after Rogue Squadron 1's final boss fight being a lame ass dog fight versus a shuttle craft (which could be straight up demolished before its entrance sequence could conclude with either the X-Wing or the Nabooian Starfighter with Upgraded Photon Torpedoes).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: