Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 13, 2016, 02:42:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
377424 Posts in 15103 Topics by 2334 Members
Latest Member: Malekoth
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  How deep is your backlog?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: How deep is your backlog?  (Read 271 times)
Sorrowmoon

ctrl alt del

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 11:11:30 AM »

I just found my unopened copy of Moko moko fiends.  I had tossed it in on a covered shelf and forgot about it.  I decided to get my weekly coins from Yokai watch so now I'm stuck playing that game :p  I got Eterna as an S rank so I guess that will serve as motivation.

Edit:  I don't understand how recruiting works in Yokai watch.  I try feeding the enemies but they never join up.  This game feels like a failed pokemon game in general but its still playable.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:13:28 AM by Sorrowmoon » Logged
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 11:28:36 AM »

I just found my unopened copy of Moko moko fiends.  I had tossed it in on a covered shelf and forgot about it.  I decided to get my weekly coins from Yokai watch so now I'm stuck playing that game :p  I got Eterna as an S rank so I guess that will serve as motivation.

Edit:  I don't understand how recruiting works in Yokai watch.  I try feeding the enemies but they never join up.  This game feels like a failed pokemon game in general but its still playable.

One thing I find incredibly ugly about Level-5's Pokemon clones (Ni no Kuni & Yokai Watch) is that the evolutions are almost always just lazy palette swaps.

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Monsoon
Electric Mayhem
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 05:03:07 PM »

My backlog is so terrifying that I'm never going to finish it if I play video games every day and live to be 99.  It's bad.  And most days I just play more Diablo III anyway. 

If I tried to make a list, it would be at least 150 games on Steam alone, with at least another 25 PS1 and PS2 games.  Less than 10 unbeaten games each for me PSP, DS, GBA, and GC libraries.  On 3DS and Vita I only own about 20 games, and have beaten about half.  PS3 I own something like 25-30 games, but have definitely beaten more than half.  Really it's that stupid Steam backlog with scattered games elsewhere.  Right now I just want to set aside time to beat Trails in the Sky SC and Trails of Cold Steel, but that's going really, reeeally slowly. 

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 09:51:44 PM »

The biggest part of my backlog would be my Steam library, except most of those games I look at and realize I'm okay if I never get around to finishing them. My biggest problem is my DS/3DS library which includes way too many games that just go on and on and on. Really I just need to round up any game that *isn't* like that and focus on those enough to beat them and not feel so overwhelmed by the ordeal.

My Blog - It's about gaming stuff. You can read it if you want. No pressure. I mean, there's a link there you just have to click on, but... y'know... whatever.
Current Post: Grand Re-re-r-e-re-opening!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: