Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2016, 10:18:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
239101 Posts in 7106 Topics by 2358 Members
Latest Member: BeardyMcBeardface
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Legend of Zelda Topic (Latest: NX title delayed to '17)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda Topic (Latest: NX title delayed to '17)  (Read 23094 times)
Artimicia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Today at 01:30:29 PM »

I think I'm going to replay Zelda 2 actually... I always had a feeling that game was super underrated but I was super young when I played it and never got a good understanding of it.

I feel like they really were driving home the epic feel of Zelda in that game... consequently it's one of the least kind of cheeky and silly ones not that it doesn't have it's own appeal.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about this being a push to make Zelda the RPG that makes all other RPGs irrelevant and therefore Nintendo best everything I like Legend of Dragoon as much as the next person. There's no denying the impact that Zelda has had on a multiplicity of genres, though, and am personally rather glad RPGFan covers it.

Oh and thanks to Dice for allowing a path across the usual WW/MM worship (even though I'm sure most of us like WW just fine) to permit a path into the heart of darkness that is TP and the others =-P

« Last Edit: Today at 01:55:13 PM by Artimicia » Logged
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Today at 03:50:43 PM »

I think I'm going to replay Zelda 2 actually... I always had a feeling that game was super underrated but I was super young when I played it and never got a good understanding of it.

I feel like they really were driving home the epic feel of Zelda in that game... consequently it's one of the least kind of cheeky and silly ones not that it doesn't have it's own appeal.

Anyway, you don't have to worry about this being a push to make Zelda the RPG that makes all other RPGs irrelevant and therefore Nintendo best everything I like Legend of Dragoon as much as the next person. There's no denying the impact that Zelda has had on a multiplicity of genres, though, and am personally rather glad RPGFan covers it.

Oh and thanks to Dice for allowing a path across the usual WW/MM worship (even though I'm sure most of us like WW just fine) to permit a path into the heart of darkness that is TP and the others =-P

I don't know, having a spell that turns you into a Fairy, a sleeping blob that you have to talk to multiple times to wake up for information, or some of the spell required items literally being a few paces away like fetching some water out of a fountain or finding a Mirror under a table. And that's not even getting into whatever goes down in those Healing/Magic Restoring Houses or gems like "I AM ERROR.".

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: