Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 12:10:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334760 Posts in 13709 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Celestial Tear Demon's Revenge(Fantasy Sci-fi RPG)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Celestial Tear Demon's Revenge(Fantasy Sci-fi RPG)  (Read 1244 times)
trexrell
Kelt Warrior

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 06:40:07 PM »

We are almost 60% we have had a bunch of really good news coverage over the last week such as an interview with Punk and Lizard and pieces by CinemaBlend and Siliconera. Be apart of our kickstarter campaign. Make our dream a reality. Share & pledge on our page. Kickstarter
We have been featured in numerous articles around the web, check them out and please help spread the word.

CT: Demonís Revenge Combines 16-Bit RPG With Classic Capcom Arcade Games

Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge Takes A Different Approach To RPGs

KICKSTARTER: CELESTIAL TEAR: DEMONíS REVENGE COMBINES COMIC STYLE ARTWORK WITH FINAL FANTASY ROLE PLAYING

Celestial Tear: Demonís Revenge Ė A comic book inspired RPG gets a PS4 stretch goal

And many more!

trexrell
Kelt Warrior

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 08:40:30 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIA_lUGU5u4&list=UU5wUNF7GoCXl4KlXxZLgyyw

$3,000 down $1,500 to go until we reach our goal! With just over a week to go! We can make it! We just need some more support,pledge, share our project and help us finish our 1st project by 2015.

http://kck.st/YYFdzX

Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 09:20:37 AM »

Hey man, I really enjoyed the video on the KS front page. Your pixel art is gorgeous.

Is your wife primarily responsible for the story scenario / writing? I saw in the video that she was doing some map layout / design work. I'd love to know how the two of you balance out the workload.

I also dropped a few bucks on the campaign, w/ no reward. Hopefully the game will see the light of day on Steam and I'll buy it then, so you get cash from me not once but twice. :)

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: