Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 09:36:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338771 Posts in 13865 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Listen to his story again...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Listen to his story again...  (Read 26040 times)
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2013, 07:55:11 AM »

But in this case I was actually referring to the relationship between VII/X that was elaborated on in X-2 that some people vehemently deny despite it actually being confirmed;
Code:
That is: X and VII take place on the same world.

.....Wait what? Could you elaborate on that spoiler block because I don't remember anything to that effect (probably wasn't paying attention).
There is a character in X called Shinra, who's looking into energy sources and wants to find an alternative energy source. An interview in Ultimania (with Nomura, I think?) said that his distant descendant eventually went into outer space, landed in Final Fantasy VII's world, and... well...

Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »

It actually works surprisingly well. Either the Farplane or the Lifestream is really screwed up (more likely the Farplane), but the effects are surprisingly similar and given what we know about the WEAPONS, that explains pretty well how the Aeons were made. Maybe SIN is a hijacked version of OMEGA Weapon or something?
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »

It's safe to say that FFX-2 is a cotton candy RPG; it's a fluffy, empty calorie sweet with not much substance.  But sometimes, cotton candy is what you want.  And as far as cotton candy goes, X-2 is a decent enough ball of the spun sugar confection.  Not a bad game, but not too fulfilling either. 

My cotton candy never moaned loudly as I touched it that I had to lower the volume because it was really embarrassing.

You're eating the wrong cotton candy then.

That sounds so dirty.  The 12 year old hentai in me wants to respond, "Guys, if there's no loud moaning, you're not eating that cotton candy right" while snickering about pink cotton candy. 

Ahem... so yeah... playing dress up with Rikku in HD...

I'm a naughty boy. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2013, 04:17:36 AM »

Final Fantasy GO THERE collaboration campaign launched -- Source: Nova Crystallis

"Comprised of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster the campaign will set the stage for various collaborations to come about, a couple of which have already been revealed."

Official site: http://www.finalfantasy.jp/ff_go_there/

---

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster [JP] Ending voice drama preview

Tidus: "It's been two years since Spira entered the Eternal Calm. I was given a new life. For an entire year, I was able to walk alongside Yuna. It was fun. It really was."

Chuami: "Kurgum and I were walking around the Bevelle stadium road, formerly known as Mika Road. The stadium that should've been completed by now is still under construction, so I wonder if the tournament will actually take place here. If not, I wonder how the Spira council will take responsibility. Oh well, it doesn't matter to me. I have nothing to do with it. The only issue for me is the large crowd ahead, and the star shining in the middle of it."

Kurgum: "Hey Chiwami, not over there! We're in a hurry."

Chuami: "I waited for you, so we might as well just show up late. Anyways, isn't that Tidus?"

Translation -- Siliconera
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 10:57:17 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »

"Similar to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Final Fantasy X will see around 60 of its tracks rearranged for the HD version. Masashi Hamauzu one of the game's original composers and also responsible for Final Fantasy XIII's score has even participated in bringing these new arrangements to life." -- Nova Crystallis

Link should be fixed.*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:27:02 AM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »

Holy ....

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2013, 12:16:04 AM »

"Similar to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Final Fantasy X will see around 60 of its tracks rearranged for the HD version. Masashi Hamauzu one of the game's original composers and also responsible for Final Fantasy XIII's score has even participated in bringing these new arrangements to life." -- Nova Crystallis

I hope to hear an arranged version of Wandering Flame. 0_______0

I used to listen to that song for hours.

Currently Playing-The Evil Within
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2013, 01:02:00 AM »

Final Fantasy X - Wandering Flame [Extended]

Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2013, 01:19:16 AM »

I hope to hear this when I die, on an infinite loop.

Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »

Hopefully the arranged tracks are as good as the originals. Been hankering to listen to them actually.... trying to track down an affordable soundtrack CD/download.
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »

Do you think we'll have the option of switching back to the original soundtrack or will this rearranged be the default option? I'm sure it will be amazing but for nostalgic reasons, I would love to have the original, too.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2013, 01:34:59 PM »

Start and Character screens were deleted.*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:50:25 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Ivalice Alliance

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »

I can't wait for this.  The screens looks good, even though it's the Menu and Character screen.

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2013, 12:20:47 AM »

Has anyone got links to the remastered music? The link above isn't working.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2013, 12:31:49 AM »

Oh man, I hope Rikku's menu picture won't be 'squished' anymore xD
It was one of those small things that kept on nagging at me.
squish
norm

I hated that whole "Play Online" logo too. 
But I really like how they're focusing on making things look, literally, water-down now.

EDIT: Why is there a Final Fantasy X logo and a banner that reads 'Final Fantasy X'?  Hell, on the old PS2 screenshot, it's written 3 goddamn times
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:42:03 AM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: