Author Topic: Plants vs Zombies GW = Addiction  (Read 1792 times)

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character
    • View Profile
Plants vs Zombies GW = Addiction
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:34:55 PM »
So I saw Agent D and Eusis fired this up today and figured I would give it a whirl. This has got to be the most unpredictably addicting thing I've touched in some time. I am making this post for anyone else (like me) who didn't think there was a snowballs chance in hell this would be even remotely appealing.

It grabbed me immediately in a way that multiplayer games rarely do. I can honestly only remember feeling like this the first few times I played mario party with (eX) girlfriends, or goldeneye. Maybe something on the level of Mario Kart for snes when I was kid even.

I see me losing an RPG's worth of time to this game.

Thank you EA for offering this up as freebie this past weekend, otherwise I may not have ever tried it.
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

Yoda

• Fear is the Mind Killer
  • Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light
    • View Profile
Re: Plants vs Zombies GW = Addiction
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 08:22:33 PM »
Is it still free or did I miss out on that?

Glad you're getting into Multi, Klyde.

You seem like a solid person to game with at some point

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character
    • View Profile
Re: Plants vs Zombies GW = Addiction
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 08:44:50 PM »
It was only free this past saturday/sunday for the PS Experience thing. And I am really loving multi-player to be honest.

Strange as it may sound, I was really sort of afraid of it in some sense for awhile. The fact is, I never really played ANYTHING but JRPGs/RPGs until the last year. Online multi-player sort of intimidated me a bit just because I couldn't really wrap my mind around it or how communicating worked. I also sort of had some strange fear of pissing off people because I'm really not that great at games.

Now I'm coming to find online multi to be a whole different experience altogether. I'm enjoying getting better at playing with others and not sucking (as much) at being a human intellect in someone elses game and experience. After my time thus far I can clearly see there is a real value when playing with someone with some multi-player etiquette and I don't want to be ignorant to that.

In a way for me I suppose you can say it feels like I'm just discovering an aspect of gaming that eluded me altogether.

I will keep an eye out for any sales on it in the future and shoot you message if I see any. Shamed as I am to admit it, I watch PSN like a freaking hawk for flash sales and discounts and whatnot.
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…