Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 04:08:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330050 Posts in 13525 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  NISA announces Danganronpa and Demon Gaze
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: NISA announces Danganronpa and Demon Gaze  (Read 2389 times)
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 05:00:25 PM »

Speaking of upcoming NIS games, Battle Princess Arcadia piques my interest.  It may not be as lush as a VanillaWare title, but it looks like fun and I like games like this.  I liked Odin Sphere (despite the slowdown and balance issues), I liked Dust, I enjoyed Fortune Summoners (indie title localized by carpe Fulgur) more than my colleague did, I'm a Shantae fanboy...

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2013/1543.html
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:02:00 PM by Dincrest » Logged

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »

I'm a Shantae fanboy...

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/11/the-original-shantae-is-headed-to-3ds-virtual-console-next-week/

Meanwhile, the original Shantae is hitting the 3DS VC instead of remaining an impossibly obscure/expensive GBC game that no one will ever get to play.

Also, I'm kinda torn on Battle Princess since it no longer looks as Zelda 2-ish as first impressions might've let on. Plus, it looks to be following in every other NIS game ever made in its infinity +1 numbers all over the place. Also, it looks rather Odin's Sphere-ish but without even half the charm (and hopefully without even half the slowdown either).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 08:51:53 PM »

I'm a Shantae fanboy...

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/11/the-original-shantae-is-headed-to-3ds-virtual-console-next-week/

Meanwhile, the original Shantae is hitting the 3DS VC instead of remaining an impossibly obscure/expensive GBC game that no one will ever get to play.

Day 1 splure for me!  Thanks for the tidbit!

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 11:27:47 PM »

The website has changed the "fatty" designation for the fat kid to "otaku" so that's over with.  I'm still way interested in this game and I'll definitely buy it soon after I get a Vita.  Which I'm guessing will be sometime in 2014. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: