Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 11:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334691 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  The favorite seiyuu (Japanese anime voice actors) thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The favorite seiyuu (Japanese anime voice actors) thread  (Read 474 times)
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:28:00 PM »

Since we're all anime fans here, I'm sure we all have our favorite seiyuu.  Who are some of yours? 

Megumi Hayashibara and Aya Hirano are obviously awesome, given how prolific they are and the sheer variety of roles they play.  But I've always been an Aya Hisakawa fan.  That may be because Devil Hunter Yohko was the first anime that *really* got me into anime and Hisakawa voiced Yohko. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:27:37 PM »

I'm more familiar with English Voice Actors, but I can think of two Japanese VAs who managed to really impress me:  Shigeru Chiba (as Buggy from One Piece, and as Vanilla Vartla from Votoms) and Kazuya Nakai (as Zoro in One Piece, and as Witz from Gundam X). Both of these guys do a hell of a job to make their characters memorable from their Voices alone.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: