Author Topic: Cocnept art for Ash of Gods

Sneaky_Seal

• Community manager for Ash of Gods
  • Kostroma people
    • View Profile
    • AurumDust - inde game developer
Cocnept art for Ash of Gods
« on: October 16, 2016, 06:07:11 PM »
I'm part of the team working on upcoming tactical RPG with card game elements. I wanted to share some concept art with you guys to get some feedback. Let me know what you think, please.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 06:10:39 PM by Sneaky_Seal »
Member of the team working on Ash of Gods - a story driven tactical RPG with card game elements. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Re: Cocnept art for Ash of Gods
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 08:24:02 PM »
I love the concept art of the young lady.  She looks combat-ready with sensible attire and the stylishly short hair that both looks cool and is practical for battle (e.g. A foe can't pull her hair).  I do not like "chainmail bikinis" and am glad to see a female character dressed pragmatically. 
Games I've given Editor's Choice to:
Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, Anachronox, Persona PSP, Radiant Historia, To The Moon, Revolution 60

Tooker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 11:31:17 AM »
Welcome to the boards, Sneaky_Seal.  I should point out that we have rules against making threads or posts to advertise things, and this is close to the line. I see your other threads and you don't seem to have joined just to plug your game, but I needed to say something. :)
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Sneaky_Seal

• Community manager for Ash of Gods
  • Kostroma people
    • View Profile
    • AurumDust - inde game developer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 06:43:27 PM »
I love the concept art of the young lady.  She looks combat-ready with sensible attire and the stylishly short hair that both looks cool and is practical for battle (e.g. A foe can't pull her hair).  I do not like "chainmail bikinis" and am glad to see a female character dressed pragmatically. 

That's cool, thank you, that's what we went for.
Member of the team working on Ash of Gods - a story driven tactical RPG with card game elements. Feel free to ask me anything.