Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318861 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Breath of Fire 6 announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Breath of Fire 6 announced  (Read 4076 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2013, 06:10:30 PM »

The BoFV soundtrack is one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. It's definitely incredible and is overlooked because of how much of an oddball BoFV was in the series. Personally, I thought it was a fantastic game.

I think IV and V were really great music-wise.  I loved the jazz in III but it's one of those OSTs that has just as many dogscrap tracks as there are good ones.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2013, 09:47:14 PM »

you know crapcom could pull the ultimate troll and buy Atlus ......I'll go jump in  the fire for even suggesting that.

You don't have to worry, it looks like Sega's gonna beat them to it....

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2013, 01:46:13 AM »

you know crapcom could pull the ultimate troll and buy Atlus ......I'll go jump in  the fire for even suggesting that.

........          ;_;
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2013, 02:12:10 AM »

Somehow, that's equally bad.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »

Somehow, that's equally bad.
At least Capcom brings most of its titles to non jp regions. Sega has a habit of simply saying fuck the west now.

TASTY!
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2013, 10:53:10 AM »

All of the options are looking pretty bleak, to be honest. It's one of those lesser evil things.
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »

I saw something that was saying Kadokawa games (the japanese publishers of such games as Killer is Dead and Stein's Gate) would be the best choice. They don't have a North American branch, but they apparently want one, and they are apparently doing really well.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »

I saw something that was saying Kadokawa games (the japanese publishers of such games as Killer is Dead and Stein's Gate) would be the best choice. They don't have a North American branch, but they apparently want one, and they are apparently doing really well.

Kadokawa?  Who thinks that's a good idea?  Kadokawa is a big media conglomerate that only recently got involved in games at all.  And I'm pretty sure even that's only in a publishing capacity.  I don't think they own a single development studio.  And a lot of what they have published was just ports and stuff (like your example of Steins;Gate), meaning they had no involvement in the original development process even in a supervisory role.  Why would anyone want them to have Atlus all of the sudden?

And they've always been Japan-centric.  You say that hey want a North American branch, but it's not like they've ever really pushed any of their non-game stuff in North America, which is most of their business.  So it's weird that they would want a North American branch just for games, especially when most of the games they've published have been the sort of anime spin-off titles that never leave Japan anyway...

Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »

Kadokawa?  Who thinks that's a good idea?  Kadokawa is a big media conglomerate that only recently got involved in games at all.  And I'm pretty sure even that's only in a publishing capacity.  I don't think they own a single development studio.  And a lot of what they have published was just ports and stuff (like your example of Steins;Gate), meaning they had no involvement in the original development process even in a supervisory role.  Why would anyone want them to have Atlus all of the sudden?

And they've always been Japan-centric.  You say that hey want a North American branch, but it's not like they've ever really pushed any of their non-game stuff in North America, which is most of their business.  So it's weird that they would want a North American branch just for games, especially when most of the games they've published have been the sort of anime spin-off titles that never leave Japan anyway...

Besides, we all know if they got their hands on Atlus, they would force them to make games focusing on Japanese Highschoolers in Japanese Highschools getting all up in supernatural shenanigans all the while performing various social studies like forming bonds with the female student body or dating them.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2013, 08:06:28 PM »

Besides, we all know if they got their hands on Atlus, they would force them to make nothing but games focusing on Japanese Highschoolers in Japanese Highschools getting all up in supernatural shenanigans all the while performing various social studies like forming bonds with the female student body or dating them.

Fixed that for you.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »

Am I the only one who would love to use Sonic as a demon? He looks nothing like a hedgehog, maybe that is his secret backstory!

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2013, 05:36:51 PM »

Am I the only one who would love to use Sonic as a demon? He looks nothing like a hedgehog, maybe that is his secret backstory!
After offering a lot of Macca to him, he would taunt you and run away to buy chili dogs.

Hell no. Seriously.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Infy
Contributing Editor

morethntoast
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2013, 10:43:56 PM »

I would use Sonic in a heartbeat. Probably faster than that. HAR HAR HAR.

Fault lines should be worn with pride.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: