Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2014, 02:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338798 Posts in 13866 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  Thumbnail Images
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thumbnail Images  (Read 1917 times)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2013, 01:42:19 AM »

Any reason we don't have [timg] tags enabled on here?
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:26:45 AM »

Because Sarah Conner destroyed the Terminator parts before Cyberdyne reverse engineered it.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »

Because, fuck you, that's why.

Or some other reason, possibly.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
PrismFlux
RPGFan Editor

Destroy the Facade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:28:44 PM »

Not very constructive responses here. I don't know the finer details (I could probably find out) but I assume that it wouldn't be super easy to implement since this site is running on an older version of SMF. But I can look into it.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 12:31:53 PM »

Not very constructive responses here.

That tends to be the way it goes until one of us drops in with an official response. I like it.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 01:03:11 PM »

Not very constructive responses here. I don't know the finer details (I could probably find out) but I assume that it wouldn't be super easy to implement since this site is running on an older version of SMF. But I can look into it.

Of course they aren't very constructive. We don't have a fucking clue. If it bothers you then you might want to just stick with the main site and avoid the forums, because this is who we are.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
PrismFlux
RPGFan Editor

Destroy the Facade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 01:07:49 PM »

I sense a strong hint of toxicity here. Regardless of what you may think, this isn't 4chan. I'll just end this conversation here and post an update if I learn anything more.

EDIT: From what I can see after searching around.. [timg] is a BBCode tag that is exclusive to vBulletin forums. SMF does not have this functionality by default and I am unsure if an add-on exists to enable such a thing.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:14:45 PM by PrismFlux » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: