Author Topic: SaGa 3/Final Fantasy Legend 3 colored sprite bestiary

PrismFlux

• Destroy the Facade
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Re: SaGa 3/Final Fantasy Legend 3 colored sprite bestiary
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 12:00:53 PM »
I had no idea that Angelfire still existed... crazy. But yeah this is pretty cool

Ivalice Alliance

• Valendia Knights of the Peace
  • Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
Nice and I went into derp mode before clicking on the link and I thought the title read "SaGa Frontier 3". Still a cool site, though.
[Gamer, Collector] 🎮

Currently Playing: The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil

Waiting On: Shenmue III, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Persona 5, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nioh, NieR: Automata

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 54 Optional-RPGFan-Character
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 05:40:05 PM »
I had no idea that Angelfire still existed... crazy. But yeah this is pretty cool

That brings back memories! I remember trying to craft Dragon Ball Z fansites and pages to feature my artwork using crude html and resorting to the angelfire templates back in my youth many moons ago. Ohhhhh the nostalgia...

http://www.angelfire.com/ult/ace/SG3_bestiary.html

Very nice sprite sheet. That is some serious size for sprites :)

But what I really like is the eggatrice craft from SOM. Cool stuff.
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…

ultra7k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 07:37:38 PM »
wow Angelfire is still up? I remember they used to give you 5mb...or was it 10mb of storage space? That was a big deal back in the day.

Pretty cool find.

MacGyver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 11:02:36 AM »
Angelfire currently provides 20MB of space with their free service; I'm not sure what the limit is on their paid plans.  I've used several web space providers over the years for my web site, but Angelfire is the only one that's lasted out of them all (Yahoo! Geocities was discontinued and Fortunecity moved to a pay-only service).

This page wasn't a "find", I made it, and I did the html coding myself in notepad, I didn't use any Angelfire templates.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:04:51 AM by MacGyver »