Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 01:21:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338735 Posts in 13864 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Xillia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Print
Author Topic: Tales of Xillia  (Read 29444 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2013, 01:06:31 PM »

Klyde you suck. Jude's awesome. He thinks with his dick and responds with his brain. All men should aspire to be this

TASTY!
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »

Sometimes it's difficult to make out what they're shouting during battle, though. Force Wave didn't sound like Force Wave the first time I heard it, more like "For- --a-". Which didn't make much sense, considering it's a move where Alvin empties his gun and Jude gets creative with his fists.  

I said this earlier and I was totally serious.
Whenever I do Demonic Chaos (Jude + Alvin), I hear DEMONIC HAM!
I'm not sure why...
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »

Sometimes it's difficult to make out what they're shouting during battle, though. Force Wave didn't sound like Force Wave the first time I heard it, more like "For- --a-". Which didn't make much sense, considering it's a move where Alvin empties his gun and Jude gets creative with his fists.  

I'm not sure why...

INSTANT BALLZ

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »

Klyde you suck. Jude's awesome. He thinks with his dick and responds with his brain. All men should aspire to be this

The brain works better without penile influence. Maybe I am just bitter because clearly Jude has discovered the labido I lost ages ago. Pen-iz envy aside, he would still need to keep his mouth shut almost entirely for me to tolerate the little over-achieving, do-gooder......

come to the dark side jude... come see klyde... get some tattoos... become tainted.... meet some sleezy chick and get your rocks off and leave milla alone (shes mine!!!)....Muahahahashahaha!!!!

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2013, 04:11:24 PM »

meet some sleezy chick

His current crush walks around in two bits of fabric being held together with ribbons and reads books about intercourse with the greatest enthusiasm imaginable. I'm not sure where he can go from there.

Sexy catlady Presa? She'd eat him alive.

Jude may be a chickmagnet, but I doubt he'll get/want(!) any anytime soon. I bet he's the type who thinks taking the next step equals taking advantage. He'll be as gentlemanly as possible and (unintentionally) create untraversable gap between him and whatever poor girl falls in love with him. And then some mean girl will come along who'll take advantage of him and his super niceness. That's just too sad :(
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2013, 04:38:50 PM »

I'm not sure why...

INSTANT BALLZ

Thanks for this one. I just hit adulthood and now I'm looking forward to dropping my balls.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »

I love how the chick who's asking Hubert "why do you wear glasses" is wearing glasses herself. 

Oh, and this needs to be shoehorned into the bazongas skit: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/588691-dragons-crown

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2013, 04:45:56 PM »

I'm not sure why...

INSTANT BALLZ

Thanks for this one. I just hit adulthood and now I'm looking forward to dropping my balls.

He'll hit you with everything he's got ;)
#Ifyouknowwhatimean
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:49:07 PM by Klutz64 » Logged
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2013, 04:49:44 PM »

I love how the chick who's asking Hubert "why do you wear glasses" is wearing glasses herself. 

Oh, and this needs to be shoehorned into the bazongas skit: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/588691-dragons-crown

If Jude saw those... he'd go all professional and ask if she's suffering from backpain.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »

I wish there was a DLC chapter for "Tales of the Chimeriad".  I'd think there'd be more plot there than whatever Jude could offer.  He's....like FF12's Vaan, a perspective character I guess,but that's doesn't really make it exciting.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »

IIRC something like that was originally planned, but the idea was dropped due to time and budget constraints.

I wonder what they'd charge for DLC like that when a stupid outfits costs a day worth of food...
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »

Is it just me, or does Elize act way younger than her age?  If I didn't read her character info Online, I'd swear she was 8 or 9 or so.  Even my 10 year-old cousin, who is also shy, acts older than she does.

Meanwhile, I was really surprised by Leia's maturity in certain scenes regarding Elize.  She's one who I would have expected to be older.
Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »

Is it just me, or does Elize act way younger than her age?  If I didn't read her character info Online, I'd swear she was 8 or 9 or so.  Even my 10 year-old cousin, who is also shy, acts older than she does.

Meanwhile, I was really surprised by Leia's maturity in certain scenes regarding Elize.  She's one who I would have expected to be older.

Well... (Chapter 1 & 2 spoilers - can't spoil later, not there yet)
Code:
Was your cousin locked inside a dark laboratory for most of her early life then restricted to a dark basement? Also, nearly no human interaction.

Not really zealously defending the plot, but it's at the very least possible that her mental growth isn't anywhere near a normal child.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »

I have the Jude complex....I wanna just help Milla.

TASTY!
Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2013, 08:05:24 PM »

Today's update is: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Who had the bright idea of falling off the combat ring in the arena.
I keep falling off for the stupidest reasons

Me: Oh? I fell down? Better press Square to quickly get back up
*backflips to doom*
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*Running around*
Me: Oh? I'm going to get attacked. I better block that.
*press Square*
Game: Square while running huh? That mean you want to jump huh?
*glorious leap into nothingness*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:02:09 PM by Annubis » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: