Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 10:35:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327997 Posts in 13432 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Project Phoenix (another Kickstarter!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Project Phoenix (another Kickstarter!)  (Read 6308 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2013, 06:53:14 PM »

Reddit AMA in 10 minutes.

I don't actually see a link to the AMA itself yet so you'll just have to check the list page.

Edit: Well, the AMA obviously hasn't started yet.  I'm in the project's IRC channel right now and nobody seems to know what's going on.  It was supposed to have started...

Edit again: Two hours late, but it's finally happening.

Edit finale: The AMA seems to be wrapping up, but I highly recommend reading it if you have the time.  There are some good questions.  They should have done this sooner...you know, not a couple hours before the Kickstarter concludes...

Speaking of which, is RPGFan going to be posting the interview they did?

Edit this-is-the-last-time-I-really-mean-it-now: There's a livestream of the conclusion of the Kickstarter and they're doing some Q and A there too.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:38:30 PM by Kevadu » Logged

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:21 AM »

Kickstarter campaign is over!  $1,014,600 on Kickstarter and some amount through paypal (last I heard it was over $40k but they don't have final numbers yet).  The Paypal campaign will continue for some time so there's still a chance to donate.  The $1,025,000 stretch goal was solidly hit with the paypal money.

A certain crazy RPGFan named Kevadu went in for $5,000 ;)

ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:26 AM »

Yes, it hit the stretch I hoped it would get to... fully explorable world map. Not sure entirely what it entails, but I like exploring, worlds, and maps so it HAS to be good.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2013, 03:46:44 PM »

Regarding the interview, we haven't had a chance to conduct it yet (since they were releasing so much info every day, we didn't think it made sense to interview them and ask questions that might get answered the next day). It's still something in the works, but maybe in a few weeks/months!

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2013, 10:15:22 PM »

Surprisingly interesting read, given the source.  I mean, redbull.com?  Seriously?  I didn't even know they covered videogames...

But anyway, there isn't anything truly new in the article but it's a good summary of the project, how it got started, and how they're trying to make this whole thing work with just $1 million. 

Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »

When I read bipedal samurai cats, I immediately thought of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDhmk9esiA

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: