Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 03:13:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329767 Posts in 13518 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  drunk thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print
Author Topic: drunk thread  (Read 23930 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2014, 12:56:02 AM »

A bump ....fo drunk.

And I'm ashamed that's it's been 120+ days since we've posted here.  C'mpon peoples.  Get yo good times on.  Not just frunk for the sake of drunk, but drunk because you and friends happened.  That's the best'skind of  drunk.

I'm sorry id this is bad.

Just so you guys know, nothing is better than a Yeager Bomb after a long day of work.

I did tenquila, but with no work.... and with a kind of attractive woman.  She was funny.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »

I feel like the last time I posted here was probably the last time I was actually drunk.

I've not touched alcohol in quite some time. Dice, I'm coming over to get trashed.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2014, 12:45:55 PM »

It's clear Dice-chan was delightfully frunk. 

Last time I drunk-posted at RPGFan, I botched up the whole anti-Valentine's month "Romance Novel Avatar" community thing a few years ago.  Oopsie, sorry. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: July 31, 2014, 12:55:01 PM »

I'm always happy to admit I'm a pleasant drunk.  I don't cry, get angry, moody, and so on.  I get huggy.

Mongoosey, you're more than invited!  Heck anybody!  Probably wait till I move out though (soon, one thinks?) and you won't have to see the scary hoarder nest that is slowly becoming my parent's place.

Last time I drunk-posted at RPGFan, I botched up the whole anti-Valentine's month "Romance Novel Avatar" community thing a few years ago.  Oopsie, sorry. 

Maybe I'm not reading it right but I imagine botching an "anti-Valentines" event a good thing unless you were actually being romantic?

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2014, 01:15:21 PM »

A trip to the colonies is on my plans for next year some time. <3

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »

Maybe I'm not reading it right but I imagine botching an "anti-Valentines" event a good thing unless you were actually being romantic?

This was an RPGFan thing a few years back.  It was purely a shits 'n giggles thing. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: July 31, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »

This was an RPGFan thing a few years back.  It was purely a shits 'n giggles thing. 

PFFT, RPGfan ruined my April Fools day thing this year (that I planned last minute).
But it sounded fun and wish I was around or present for it. 

A trip to the colonies is on my plans for next year some time. <3

You will be welcomed and loved as part of the Canadian way and the fact I think you're hip and cool like that.

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »

Last time I drunk-posted at RPGFan, I botched up the whole anti-Valentine's month "Romance Novel Avatar" community thing a few years ago.  Oopsie, sorry.  

This was an RPGFan thing a few years back.  It was purely a shits 'n giggles thing.  

PFFT, RPGfan ruined my April Fools day thing this year (that I planned last minute).
But it sounded fun and wish I was around or present for it.  

I could probably dig up the old thread, but it's not as funny now since nobody's using their avatars based on romance novel covers.  I sum it up like this:
I had fun, almost won, wrote a theme song, ditched a bro for a bra, disqualified myself due to drunken dimwittery, and didn't learn a darn thing.  Best Valentine's Day ever!

No more drunken shenanigans from me, though.  Although I "broke edge" from October 2012- June 2014, I'm back on the "straight-edge" wagon. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:23:36 AM by Dincrest » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: