Author Topic: So... Board Games?

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: So... Board Games?
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2013, 10:53:16 AM »
ok so me and my brother signed up for board game arena and the site has quite a few good games like libertalia and seasons, so if people want to play just say something I guess. I'm so ronery.

I signed up!
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
Double post!

The game site is awesome. I hope they continue to add awesome games.
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2013, 08:53:43 PM »
Double post!

I played Seasons wiith Kof and his friends. it was fun despite me being clueless

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2013, 09:50:29 PM »
Double post!

I played Seasons wiith Kof and his friends. it was fun despite me being clueless

I am watching him teach someone right now and then we are going to play something. My name on there is Daggerstrike

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2013, 09:06:11 PM »
moar peoples need toget in on this, there's pirates, pandas, bamboo, and making houses out of solid gold.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »
Seriously. All ya'll need to sign up. If you are even remotely into board games sign up and play with us.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2013, 04:16:40 AM »
Alright. You guys talked me into it. I've signed up, so drop me a line when you feel up to playing a game.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »
Alright. You guys talked me into it. I've signed up, so drop me a line when you feel up to playing a game.

Awesome! When are you normally on? I would definitely like to play together. Add me as a friend. My name is Daggerstrike on there too.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »

Awesome! When are you normally on? I would definitely like to play together. Add me as a friend. My name is Daggerstrike on there too.

Seeing as I just signed up, I don't have a specific time frame of being on yet. That said, I'm going by on the site.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:52:40 AM by Aeolus »

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »
There is a good possibility I will be on a good chunk of the day on Friday. I am also on right now!

xpsychedelico

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:06 PM »
It's been awhile since I've been on BGA. Excited that they have T'zolkin now! I need a refresher on that but it was great when I played. Libertalia, In the Year of the Dragon, and Seasons are some other favorites.
"Clockwork is clockwork. One. Two. In. Out. But Necessity she a goddess. She turn your muscles to water and your bones to oil. One day you meet her and you will see that Mobius is right." - Mobius the Stripper

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2013, 10:17:52 PM »
Sorry guys. I wound up making the classic mistake of forgetting that online gaming is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm out.

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2013, 12:18:53 AM »
Sorry guys. I wound up making the classic mistake of forgetting that online gaming is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm out.

Interesting. I have yet to have a bad experience.

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2013, 12:59:03 AM »
friday night, I'm bored and I'm on, anyone else online?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:00:52 AM by kofvscapcom »
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

xpsychedelico

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
I'm surprised about your experience with BGA... Everyone I've played with has been nice. Some get a little touchy when you take a long time to take your turn, but tend to be forgiving if you let them know you're new/learning.
"Clockwork is clockwork. One. Two. In. Out. But Necessity she a goddess. She turn your muscles to water and your bones to oil. One day you meet her and you will see that Mobius is right." - Mobius the Stripper