Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 01:34:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334819 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  So... Board Games?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: So... Board Games?  (Read 7777 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2013, 10:53:16 AM »

ok so me and my brother signed up for board game arena and the site has quite a few good games like libertalia and seasons, so if people want to play just say something I guess. I'm so ronery.

I signed up!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »

Double post!

The game site is awesome. I hope they continue to add awesome games.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2013, 08:53:43 PM »

Double post!

I played Seasons wiith Kof and his friends. it was fun despite me being clueless

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2013, 09:50:29 PM »

Double post!

I played Seasons wiith Kof and his friends. it was fun despite me being clueless

I am watching him teach someone right now and then we are going to play something. My name on there is Daggerstrike

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2013, 09:06:11 PM »

moar peoples need toget in on this, there's pirates, pandas, bamboo, and making houses out of solid gold.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »

Seriously. All ya'll need to sign up. If you are even remotely into board games sign up and play with us.

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2013, 04:16:40 AM »

Alright. You guys talked me into it. I've signed up, so drop me a line when you feel up to playing a game.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »

Alright. You guys talked me into it. I've signed up, so drop me a line when you feel up to playing a game.

Awesome! When are you normally on? I would definitely like to play together. Add me as a friend. My name is Daggerstrike on there too.

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »

Awesome! When are you normally on? I would definitely like to play together. Add me as a friend. My name is Daggerstrike on there too.

Seeing as I just signed up, I don't have a specific time frame of being on yet. That said, I'm going by on the site.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:52:40 AM by Aeolus » Logged

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »

There is a good possibility I will be on a good chunk of the day on Friday. I am also on right now!

xpsychedelico

xpsychedelico
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:06 PM »

It's been awhile since I've been on BGA. Excited that they have T'zolkin now! I need a refresher on that but it was great when I played. Libertalia, In the Year of the Dragon, and Seasons are some other favorites.

"Clockwork is clockwork. One. Two. In. Out. But Necessity she a goddess. She turn your muscles to water and your bones to oil. One day you meet her and you will see that Mobius is right." - Mobius the Stripper
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2013, 10:17:52 PM »

Sorry guys. I wound up making the classic mistake of forgetting that online gaming is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm out.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2013, 12:18:53 AM »

Sorry guys. I wound up making the classic mistake of forgetting that online gaming is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm out.

Interesting. I have yet to have a bad experience.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2013, 12:59:03 AM »

friday night, I'm bored and I'm on, anyone else online?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:00:52 AM by kofvscapcom » Logged

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
xpsychedelico

xpsychedelico
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »

I'm surprised about your experience with BGA... Everyone I've played with has been nice. Some get a little touchy when you take a long time to take your turn, but tend to be forgiving if you let them know you're new/learning.

"Clockwork is clockwork. One. Two. In. Out. But Necessity she a goddess. She turn your muscles to water and your bones to oil. One day you meet her and you will see that Mobius is right." - Mobius the Stripper
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: