Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 06:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329273 Posts in 13490 Topics by 2177 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  FFIV The After Years gets a 3D iOS remake!?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: FFIV The After Years gets a 3D iOS remake!?  (Read 2517 times)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 12:58:35 PM »

I'm still upset that FFV is on mobile and not planned for the Vita.

Currently Playing-Re-visiting Wii and Xbox 360 games (finish backlog)
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

Leaves from the vine.

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »

They could start by nerfing Edgar's super broken tools.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 03:35:17 PM »

They could start by nerfing Edgar's super broken tools.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Besides, you can't just nerf his tools since he's only part of the problem. You'd have to nerf Sabin's Blitzes, Shadow's Throw, Cyan's (yes even Cyan) SwdTech, some of Locke's Boomerang weapons, cut Gau's Rage list to a more sane number, debreak Relm's Sketch, lower MagPwr's effectiveness, make learn-able spell lists individualized, nerf Cure 2 and Cure 3, ditch Ultima altogether (or make it enemy exclusive), start making enemies stronger before the Magi-Tek Factory, and maybe nerf some of the female exclusive equipment (or at least make them harder to come by).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »

Cyan's (yes even Cyan) SwdTech

Only if his swordtech don't make you waste your time anymore and just act as a timer on Cyan only.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »

Cyan's (yes even Cyan) SwdTech

Only if his swordtech don't make you waste your time anymore and just act as a timer on Cyan only.

I was referring to Dispatch being so 'click it and go' and Retort being fairly powerful if used correctly (and to a much lesser extent, Stunner being almost worth the charge time).

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 06:55:25 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/09/final-fantasy-iv-years-missing-content-ios-android/

I'll just leave this one here since I haven't any hands on time to know what this means for the game.

AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 10:41:57 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/09/final-fantasy-iv-years-missing-content-ios-android/

I'll just leave this one here since I haven't any hands on time to know what this means for the game.
Just as the article says, each Tale in the game had specially-designed Challenge Dungeons that housed some pretty smart AI enemies and bosses. These could be attempted many times, and the prizes ranged from super mundane items to the rare Tail items for exchange for ultimate equipment in the Final Tale.

Frankly speaking, those dungeons were there to satiate people's waiting time for the next Tale to be released, but seeing them gone is a real shame.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »

All the more reason to get the Complete Collection and play it on my Vita.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: