Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 31, 2015, 09:42:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
344319 Posts in 14055 Topics by 2230 Members
Latest Member: BeoXXVI
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Recently Viewed Movies Episode 2: The Vampire Bites Back
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] Print
Author Topic: Recently Viewed Movies Episode 2: The Vampire Bites Back  (Read 414028 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4080 on: January 29, 2015, 01:19:06 AM »

Also I'd like to take a moment to congratulate you on your 27th post Dice.

J...just today?

But.  Um.  I agree.

And 2007! 

Binary joke.

D'oh.  I only know that one joke. "There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understanad binary and those who don't".  *cue laughter*

I guess it did not compute with you huh. <_<

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
natros
Misanthropic Humanist

Taking it from you while you sleep.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4081 on: January 29, 2015, 03:36:49 PM »

Cappitan MURICA: The Winter Soldier - Wife & I enjoyed it. As far as the recent flood of superhero films goes, this one is among my favorites. I appreciate how they made it sort of an espionage thriller, instead of just "Yeah! I'm a superhero! I do superhero things! Judo Chop!". I will say though, that the action scenes are sweet.
I've never really been into comic books, so I'm pretty ignorant on the whole Marvel mythos. Therefore, I can't make any comparisons between the film and it's source material.
Either way, this isn't the type of film that really gets you thinking too much. It's just fun as hell to watch. I like the cast here. Well, expect for S. J. While I admit she is hot and has a sexy voice (as evidenced in Her), I don't particularly enjoy her acting on screen. She did OK here, though.
All in all, a good time. Kept me interested throughout. Looking forward to the next Cappin' entry.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4082 on: January 29, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »

I think that since it was this decade+ passion project is why it's getting so much recognition.  I thought it was a story about a kid's maybe-typical life, but not a terribly entertaining "coming of age story", because there wasn't much of a tale worth telling.  But it was lovely enough and worth a watch.

*shrug* In the long run the only thing the movie give me was a bigger appreciation of the Harry Potter films. Besides, I can't really care about Boyhood that much when last year we had a decent chunk of really cool movies.

That said, I haven't got the chance to see Nightcrawler and Whiplash yet.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: