Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2016, 11:22:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
248451 Posts in 7448 Topics by 2390 Members
Latest Member: maingauche
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  13 Sentinels: Vanillaware's Hot 2D Mecha Action
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 13 Sentinels: Vanillaware's Hot 2D Mecha Action  (Read 2482 times)
bigdeath

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 08:40:15 PM »

OMG, HEAD EXPLODES.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. lol I might be SRW obsessive though so my opinion is biased.

I love Z2 though that might partly be because it has many of my favorite Mecha. Heck, even though I hate Gundam 00, the 00 gundams are some of my favorite Z2 mecha. Go go Z2 all gundam teams. lol
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 08:51:17 PM by bigdeath » Logged
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »

OMG, HEAD EXPLODES.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. lol I might be SRW obsessive though so my opinion is biased.

I love Z2 though that might partly be because it has many of my favorite Mecha. Heck, even though I hate Gundam 00, the 00 gundams are some of my favorite Z2 mecha. Go go Z2 all gundam teams. lol

Yeah no, the series themselves are fine, and the cast interaction was great (Chicio hoping out of his trashcan on wheels to shoot Godmars' big bad in the face was a particular high point) but Crowe didn't add much other than a doofy debt side story and overly long attack animations, Esther got fridged hard, and Z3's, UX's and now BX's OG characters are essentially the exact same guy with suspiciously similar mechs (L's Thundercougarfalconbird mech saves that game's OG pair from also being the exact same guy as the other three (K's Mist Rex was a far better protagonist than any of those chucklefucks due entirely to the fact that at least he was memorable (in entirely the worst ways possible) which is still a far better thing than just being completely interchangeable)). There's seriously no need for any more male power fantasy self-insert protagonists for a good long while, especially in the wake of OGs2's what's-his-face and his Ex-Bine, but that's not going to stop Banpresto from churning them out one after another.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: