Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2015, 12:40:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
363582 Posts in 14732 Topics by 2302 Members
Latest Member: Eppie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Super Smash Bros. Namdai
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Namdai  (Read 30100 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »

Actually I think that's mistaken. I'd be willing to bet this costume is a precursor to him actually being in the game. He's the top-voted character on the ballot and most unofficial ballots.

More importantly though is that we add Isaac who is often tied for first/second.

It would be ridiculous if they just decided to completely ignore the ballot.

Yeah, right....

Lol...

Serious post though, just like Issac, K. Rool now has reppage (though in the form of a costume rather than as an Assist Trophy), which means that they are as in as they're ever going to get (there's thousands of Nintendo characters at this point, even getting a Trophy is a tricky prospect, or a Sticker in Brawl).

And frankly, do you want to take on the Herculean task of trying to find one of the ten Issac Amiibos they'll ever make?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I GOT THROUGH THAT PRETTY GOOD!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2015, 09:04:27 PM »

Yes but there's a poll for 'which DLC characters do you want' so unless we actually think Nintendo is straight up IGNORING that poll and mocking the people who participated, they'll be in.

Plus, Isaac has no reppage. His assist trophy was removed.

And yes, I do. Very much :) Because I am a bad human.

Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2015, 10:19:05 PM »

Yes but there's a poll for 'which DLC characters do you want' so unless we actually think Nintendo is straight up IGNORING that poll and mocking the people who participated, they'll be in.

You're right!
Code:
Also about the removed part (because he was a lame AT).

Still. I've lost all sympathy for people wanting certain characters in Smash ever since I first noticed that Lyn was an AT.

(Besides. Who's to say that they won't use Issac's Son or Dadssac, or literally any other overly verbose chucklefuck from that series instead? Through frankly, they can all take a hike off Pokefloats since none of the Golden Sun games were that good to begin with. Granted, they were better than Camelot's other CRPG, but that's not exactly the greatest metric when the bar was set by motherfucking Beyond the Beyond.)

Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I GOT THROUGH THAT PRETTY GOOD!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2015, 10:25:52 PM »

ITT :  opinions

Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.

Moseng

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2015, 03:42:31 AM »

http://andriasang.com/con1m1/bannam_smash/

In both WiiU and 3DS flavors.

I'm going to start the speculation at Pac Man.

Runners up: Tower of Duruga character (probably Gil), Legend of Valkyrie character (probably Valkyrie), or a Gundam (though probably a Haro).

What is your current status of speculations? I need to know about it.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2015, 08:33:13 PM »

You're right!
Code:

Still. I've lost all sympathy for people wanting certain characters in Smash ever since I first noticed that Lyn was an AT.

(Besides. Who's to say that they won't use Issac's Son or Dadssac, or literally any other overly verbose chucklefuck from that series instead? Through frankly, they can all take a hike off Pokefloats since none of the Golden Sun games were that good to begin with. Granted, they were better than Camelot's other CRPG, but that's not exactly the greatest metric when the bar was set by motherfucking Beyond the Beyond.)
...hey i liked Beyond the Beyond.

TASTY!
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »

You're right!
Code:

...hey i liked Beyond the Beyond.

Sorry, but any game that foists a useless character on you for roughly a soild third of the total game time, which wouldn't have taken nearly as long to resolve if your party knew how to sidestep a fucking rock (versus the act of God that they actually used to get onto the otherside of a goddamn rock), on top of recreating their own version of DQ2's Road to Rhone (on top of all the other time-wasting 'gimmick' each dungeon had, with only one dungeon having the grace to turn off random encounters for), isn't a game I'd call good.

Honestly, the only part that was good was <this guy's brother.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: