Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338694 Posts in 13864 Topics by 2217 Members
Latest Member: milz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Inafune's latest project The Mighty No.9 looks Mega Rocking, man.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Inafune's latest project The Mighty No.9 looks Mega Rocking, man.  (Read 11397 times)
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2014, 09:34:40 AM »

Call's design results are in. Victory goes to Roll 2.0.

Honestly, I'm okay with this.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2014, 04:37:14 PM »

I liked the flight attendant Call better, but I'm okay with that one.

In other news, there's been some massive drama on the MNo.9 board over the community lady being one of those "Beck should be a strong woman" ladies, which wouldn't be a problem in and of itself if it weren't for the fact that she also had stated on different occasions that she only worked on the project because her friends are and that she doesn't play Megaman. This is compounded with her lying about it after she came into a position in the community team and went around deleting her own posts, and then the posts of people on the boards pointing out how full of shit she is. I doubt it'll affect the final game but it irks me that this sort of thing is allowed to go on.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »

^I don't see why any of that is a problem. This seems like a case where all you have to do is ignore the person and the problem goes away.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2014, 08:59:10 PM »

People don't feel comfortable that someone who pretends to be "one of us" (her words) even though she knows nothing about Megaman and then goes around deleting posts is who represents the backers in routing feedback back to the developers (and if you believe her she also works on the project).

If she was just some random backer obviously people would just ignore her.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:55:13 PM by Hathen » Logged
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2014, 12:08:20 AM »

^I don't see why any of that is a problem. This seems like a case where all you have to do is ignore the person and the problem goes away.

I liked this so so so much. xD

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2014, 03:30:36 AM »

I'm still not seeing how ignoring someone who you think is influencing something is the best way to make sure they don't influence it.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2014, 08:11:23 AM »

http://youtu.be/acQj71oGAB8

:O !!
Damn that looks pretty

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »

Not terribly impressed with Mighty No.1's design. Still irritating that we can't seem to have more than one female robot master at a time either.

But aside from those two nitpicks, damn, Inafune's got to be pretty freaking happy with this product. Getting him away from Capcom's one of the best things to happen to the gamin industry in a long time. Just kinda hope he doesn't get the Kojima treatment and get stuck making Mighty games for the rest of his life. Would like to see this succeed enough for him to pursue pretty much any personal project he likes.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:25:26 AM by ZeronHitaro » Logged
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »

Just kinda hope he doesn't get the Kojima treatment and get stuck making Might games for the rest of his life. Would like to see this succeed enough for him to pursue pretty much any personal project he likes.

Inafune seems to keep himself busy with as many projects as possible as the CEO & Chief conceptor of Comcept. Hideki Kamiya said once on Twitter that if anything he's more of a bussiness man than a creator, but in any case he's using his experience at Capcom in what he still feels an interest or is passionate about.
Taelus
Some music guy
RPGFan Editor

WOLOLO

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2014, 11:42:47 AM »

Loved the gameplay footage. Hard to say from just watching, but it looks like the controls are tight, which is really super duper important in this case. <3

"IT IS SUBTRACTION.  I WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND BEAT YOUR STUDENTS." - John
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2014, 01:05:57 PM »

Not terribly impressed with Mighty No.1's design. Still irritating that we can't seem to have more than one female robot master at a time either.

Given how great Mighty No.3's design is, I'm more than willing to let the one female Robot Master slide this time.

Also looks like Zero got himself a makeover before sneaking off and swiping the scissor blades from Kill la Kill.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »

Despite getting plenty of letters from the developers after putting my money in, I haven't actually read any of them aside from maybe the first 3 or 4 since there wasn't a whole lot of information, so this is the first time for me seeing most of the Numbers and any actual gameplay footage.

I think it looks good. Kinda empty (backgrounds etc) at this point, but I guess that's to be expected.

I believe the song's the same one they gave as a sample when the project began, but it was nice to listen to it again. Can't wait to hear more.
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »

It's looking great so far! I'm glad Inafune was able to get away from Capcom, and since Capcom (one) obviously can't create a good Mega Man game without Inafune, and (two) hasn't even attempted to do so regardless (and I'm thankful for that), I'm glad I can get some Mighty action when this game comes out.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14:55 PM »

^ On that note (again).  It didn't hit the news here but the Symphony of the Night creator left Konami -- didnt he?

I hope we get a "Killer Vampire Castle X" series now or something.

Elegance

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »

^ On that note (again).  It didn't hit the news here but the Symphony of the Night creator left Konami -- didnt he?

I hope we get a "Killer Vampire Castle X" series now or something.
I sure hope so, since Konami doesn't seem to care about making Castlevania anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: