Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 07:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335294 Posts in 13728 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  FFXIV server and name thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: FFXIV server and name thread  (Read 6851 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »

Eusis Lannis - Ultros

Once things reopen I'll probably create a secondary one on Hyperion, but for now those of us on Ultros should get a linkshell to stay in touch or something.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 03:42:56 PM »

Eusis, I'll be on probably after 9pm edt tonight. If you're online, send me a tell a linkshell invite if you wanna start one up. Same at you daggerstrike.

TASTY!
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 05:30:03 PM »

I was thinking here and I don't know if it's a good idea or not but why don't we all create alternates on one of those new servers. But this time we could all agree beforehand on one single server.

Since it is not always sure we can have access to our highly populated ones at least on the other we can have our RPGFan Free Company or at least our linkshell.

I have met some nice people playing the game but most are on duty finder so they just come and go.

Maybe we could make some sort of poll to decide or just let someone decide for the rest, as long as it is a low population server it should be fine for everyone to get it. And instead of going 100% with this character we would focus on a single job doing mostly party activities.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 05:47:25 PM »

I was thinking here and I don't know if it's a good idea or not but why don't we all create alternates on one of those new servers. But this time we could all agree beforehand on one single server.

Since it is not always sure we can have access to our highly populated ones at least on the other we can have our RPGFan Free Company or at least our linkshell.

I have met some nice people playing the game but most are on duty finder so they just come and go.

Maybe we could make some sort of poll to decide or just let someone decide for the rest, as long as it is a low population server it should be fine for everyone to get it. And instead of going 100% with this character we would focus on a single job doing mostly party activities.
I'll be honest, I don't make alts. I try to be as true to form me as possible, I am Agent D always all the time. Best I'll do is come over to the mingle server and be the guy that keeps it clean after hours, lol.

TASTY!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »

Eusis, I'll be on probably after 9pm edt tonight. If you're online, send me a tell a linkshell invite if you wanna start one up. Same at you daggerstrike.

On, and made the Linkshell RPGFan. Haven't found you guys via search so I'll try later but you can send me a tell if you're on.
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »

Damn, not even any consolation prize of other RPGFan'ers on my current server.  I'll probably transition over once they implement world transfer.

Name:  Alhizzy Sarasvati
Server: Faerie

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." ~Ron Paul
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 10:14:40 PM »

Has anyone on Hyperion encountered any RP free companies or Linkshells? It's becoming clear that if there is a world transfer program it won't be any time soon and therefore probably won't be free, either. No luck on the forums either.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »

Has anyone on Hyperion encountered any RP free companies or Linkshells? It's becoming clear that if there is a world transfer program it won't be any time soon and therefore probably won't be free, either. No luck on the forums either.

Chance of being free is zero.  Blizzard charges $25 bucks each time and people complain but Blizzard has no reason to change it considering people use it all the time.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 06:18:42 PM »

Chance of being free is zero.  Blizzard charges $25 bucks each time and people complain but Blizzard has no reason to change it considering people use it all the time.

I hope all of you on Hyperion don't mind tending to newb lvl 1 characters when it finally opens up, cuz I don't really want to pay twenty bucks just to move a character over (and it'll be hard to convince my other friends on Faerie to make the switch).  Hey, we could just establish a pact for all the people creating new characters on hyperion to help each other out to get up to the rest of the RPGFan'ers.  I'd certainly be open to that.

Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »

Thinking of coming out of mmo retirement to play this.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »

This morning (after the patch and maintenance) I was able to create a new character on all servers. I created one on Hyperion and I think I will create one on Ultros to play with everybody! I will probably lag behind since my main is on Ixion and I'm loving playing a Conjurer but maybe I should give my pugilist a rest since it always seems risky to me playing a melee DPS.

Maybe I could create another Conjurer but instead use it for the secondary jobs. Of all the archetypes the only one left for me is tank but I really don't think it suits me but who knows, I thought Healer wasn't for me and I'm loving it.

edit: I read Klutz64 comment about the community he found on Hyperion. In the forums it seemed nice but since it was a newly created character I decided to make one on Ultros  to play with everybody, maybe we can make it the RPGFan home.

I made an Arcanist,  which will probably became a Scholar since I'm loving healing so much.
So, if anyone on low level ther would like to move along together I will also be there, even if not on the same city we can all hit duty finder together.

My character's name on Ultros is: Yoon Ah
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:54:05 AM by Farron » Logged

Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2013, 05:23:58 AM »

Arliman Dunkirk - Hyperion.
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 03:33:52 AM »

Hyperion was down when I finally got home and made a character i'll slug it out on Balmung until it reopens.
Zerese Chere
Woot! got lucky and Hyperion opened up 
Hyperion - Arrowny Assegai

ok, now I am confused. seems like half of the Rpgfaners are on Ultros some on Hyperion others else where. Where are the most located? I was able to get into Ultros also and made Arrowny Assegai there as well
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:57:02 AM by Chronix112 » Logged
Alhizzy

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »

Yay!  Finally in Hyperion, created gladiator Al Hizzy.

I'll shoot you all friend invites.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »

My roommate started playing and since Ultros wasn't open we made characters on Diabolos.

Garagos Wint
Bhaelros Aandrous
Mule Mulerton

I made the last one simply to get the CP starter ring so I have a pair on Garagos :-)

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: