Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:07:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334637 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  The Soundroom
| | |-+  My new album: Eel House!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My new album: Eel House!  (Read 851 times)
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »

Hello folks! You may have noticed I haven't been around much for the past 6 months, and now I've been appearing back more.

That's because I've been recording and producing my latest album with my band, Eel House, which I'm very excited to announce the release of. It's actually been in the works for about 18 months, and finally wrapped up in July, followed by a southeast US tour, and local gigs. The music is a curious combination of Irish fiddle, progrock, and fusion jazz, with a lot of other tidbits thrown in the mix. Very dynamic and quirky. I play keyboards, brass, vocals, and drums on a few songs (while our drummer switched to guitar). We have about 1/3rd of the tracks on our website:

www.eelhouse.net

If you like what you hear, the album is $15 and you can order it through our website on PayPal.

PS: This weekend we're shooting a music video for our crazy dixieland track "Snakeskin", which should be a blast. I'll post that as soon as it's done.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: