Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319645 Posts in 13044 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Wii Virtual Console lineup revealed for the rest of the year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wii Virtual Console lineup revealed for the rest of the year  (Read 858 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:44:55 PM »

1up story.

WTF. 2 SNES games, and a complete and utter lack of... Any Mario game but (Not Super) Mario Bros, and Super Mario 64. On the other hand, there's a fair number of titles from Sega/Hudson that /are/ making the cut that wasn't sure would. Dude, Gunstar Heroes! And I'll definitely need to nab Sim City.

Edit: Actually for Mario, you could probably count the Donkey Kong titles. But, still.
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 01:44:34 AM »

That's disappointing to say the least. The only big gems on that list I do not own are Super Mario 64, Ristar, and Golden Axe. I could see myself buying the original SMB, but when it comes down to it, I'd much rather play SMB3 and I own it for GBA...and NES but my NES no longer works :(

Not that it is going to affect me much. I'd love to buy a Wii at or shortly after launch, but the way it is currently looking I won't be able to afford one until next year.
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »

Bonk's Adventure!

Nah, I think it's a good thing all these aren't available at launch.  Quality certainly prevails over quantity!

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 08:00:52 AM »

Japanese list.

God damn, their SNES selection is vastly superior to our's. However, they've got a grand total of /one/ Genesis game, so I guess it balances out in the end.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: