Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 09:11:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318874 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  How do I kick out a bandmate?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: How do I kick out a bandmate?  (Read 1383 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 02:59:56 AM »

You could have Courtney Love make it look like a suicide!!!

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 04:37:47 AM »

Good idea! I heard she's desperate for money to fund her Etsy addiction.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:10:41 AM by Tomara » Logged
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »

I Know What You Did Last Summer at Band Camp?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 03:24:26 AM »

Well, if this whole bullshit scenario about the government shutdown has proven anything, it's that if you don't get your way, you can simply shut down the fucking lifeblood of the country and complain til you get your way. End the band til you get what you want.

TASTY!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »

Well, if this whole bullshit scenario about the government shutdown has proven anything, it's that if you don't get your way, you can simply shut down the fucking lifeblood of the country and complain til you get your way. End the band til you get what you want.

Too bad Prime Mover probably hasn't Gerrymandered enough psychotic fucks into being his audience to give him electoral immunity to any and all actions he might take enabling him to make his band the most broken down piece of shit possible while suffering absolutely no consequences for his conceited actions. Of course he didn't realize til after the deed is done that no amount of Gerrymandering will enable PM's band to play outside of his heavily redistricted district due to the now massive suckage and this pisses him off so now we have to listen to him bitch and whine about being unable to play anywhere and pinning the blame on the drummer not caving to his ludicrous demands after he went to all the trouble of taking the band hostage like some sort of Die Hard-esque trumped up terrorist.

No offense PM. :v

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE DRINKING THEMSELVES INTO A COMA RIGHT NOW.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »

HAHA! I am strangely taken with the similarities, we haven't shut down, but we're certainly not working things out.

The drama continues: yesterday drummer insisted a new rule, that summer bass player is still in the band and should have a full vote for making band decisions while in Boston, even when he's not FUCKING DOING ANYTHING FOR US. Fiddle player and I put our foot down and said absolutely not, she practically had a tantrum.

We spent hours shooting a music video he wasn't in, which I then spent tens of hours editing (I'll post it as soon as it's done), and she thinks he should have a say in it. Fuck no, you don't do the work (even if you're not expected to), you don't get a say. As long as we're not smearing his good name or the image of the band in general so that it effects him when he gets back, there is no reason he should have a say. I told her "He's not in the band while he's away" and she almost broke down in tears. Basically, she realizes she has no allies in the band, currently, so insisting that bass player be brought in is a way of making sure she can get her way.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »

Prime, how much are you paying her?

o/` I do not dream o/`

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: